Why do people want this system to fail so bad?

#121icarus231Posted 1/21/2013 11:29:53 AM
TheBonfini posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
icarus231 posted...
More trolls that want to put in there two cents like you. Get a system and then omplain if you have a valid issue

Not complaining pointing out faults, and I wouldn't buy a system with so many faults.

I've noticed that the real trolls are becoming Nintendo fans that never offer up any intelligent rebuttal to what is a fault.

I say the online needs major work, as does the operating system.

I get no intelligent suggestions of how Nintendo can help or what they should do.

Because it is easier to just say there is an issue.

Im sure Nintendo is working on improving the system just like any other piece of software out there. Personally i care little for online as i just enjoy playing games and if it takes a couple of extra seconds to load who cares.
#122TheBonfiniPosted 1/21/2013 11:38:42 AM
icarus231 posted...
TheBonfini posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
icarus231 posted...
More trolls that want to put in there two cents like you. Get a system and then omplain if you have a valid issue

Not complaining pointing out faults, and I wouldn't buy a system with so many faults.

I've noticed that the real trolls are becoming Nintendo fans that never offer up any intelligent rebuttal to what is a fault.

I get no intelligent suggestions of how Nintendo can help or what they should do.

Im sure Nintendo is working on improving the system just like any other piece of software out there. Personally i care little for online as i just enjoy playing games and if it takes a couple of extra seconds to load who cares.

Well Nintendo did say they're working to speed the OS up, so they care.

And I get it. You don't really care about online so that's not a valid reason for people not to be impressed? Think how awesome NintendoLand would be online, as well as NSMBU.

Nintendo has billions of dollars in the bank. They could invest some of the interest that is collecting sitting in the bank on some better online integration. I know Nintendo isn't a charity, but it would make gamers happy. I know Nintendo says gamers don't want online but I think they retracted that statement.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#123icarus231Posted 1/21/2013 11:45:03 AM
TheBonfini posted...
icarus231 posted...
TheBonfini posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
icarus231 posted...

Well Nintendo did say they're working to speed the OS up, so they care.

And I get it. You don't really care about online so that's not a valid reason for people not to be impressed? Think how awesome NintendoLand would be online, as well as NSMBU.

Nintendo has billions of dollars in the bank. They could invest some of the interest that is collecting sitting in the bank on some better online integration. I know Nintendo isn't a charity, but it would make gamers happy. I know Nintendo says gamers don't want online but I think they retracted that statement.

I think nintendo has something up its sleeve to counter the ps4/nextbox. From a marketing standpoint they could have just released it and are just releasing what games they need to for now while fixing issues to the os and online support then come the holidays they might do some hard hitting advertising and release stuff everyone is waiting for to steal away the sales of the new systems. Might not be but you never know.
#124DemonDog666Posted 1/21/2013 11:45:56 AM
TheBonfini posted...

Um most people on this board have no idea how to fix an OS or an online network, hell most CEO's don't have any idea, aside from hiring more people who know what they are doing and getting an account system there's nothing we can really say on how.

icarus231 posted...
All systems have faults have you forgottten RROD. Most of your "faults" are made up by trolls to make them feel better about the fact they need the Lamborgini of game systems to over compensate for other things.

I haven't forgot, I remember mentioning to people back that then it was a fault and you fanboys are like the 360 fanboys who were pretending the 360s failure rate was no worse then the ps3s.
#125icarus231Posted 1/21/2013 11:54:37 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
TheBonfini posted...

Um most people on this board have no idea how to fix an OS or an online network, hell most CEO's don't have any idea, aside from hiring more people who know what they are doing and getting an account system there's nothing we can really say on how.

icarus231 posted...
All systems have faults have you forgottten RROD. Most of your "faults" are made up by trolls to make them feel better about the fact they need the Lamborgini of game systems to over compensate for other things.

I haven't forgot, I remember mentioning to people back that then it was a fault and you fanboys are like the 360 fanboys who were pretending the 360s failure rate was no worse then the ps3s.

There is no fault at this point that is a deal breaker. They can fix software issues.
#126BlazeFaiaPosted 1/21/2013 11:55:17 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
So if your wiiU breaks (ex. angry girlfriend) and you replace it you can log on and download all your downloads, nope I didn't think so, your balanced isn't shared across platforms either.

Nintendo will transfer your items. They've done so for Wii, they've done so for 3DS, and they've done so for Wii U. All personal experiences accountable by me.

DemonDog666 posted...
So you are being vague instead of just saying what they do with the gamepad that's so fantastic probably because it really isn't that great or even good. Something wrong with a piece of paper? Congrats your 300 dollar purchase matches a piece of paper. Though joking aside that is actually a good application for the tablet, but it has nothing to do with gameplay.

Asynchronous gameplay. Giving something for everyone. Look at Natural Selection 2 on Steam. Not exactly a Wii U game. But it would be better on the Wii U. Gamepad player as the RTS player, everyone else as the FPS player. And it can be done locally, with friends, giving you a true gaming experience devoid in online gaming. Or how about a D&D game where the Game Master is on the Gamepad? Courtesy of Penny Arcade.

As for the games mentioned. In Nintendo Land Takamaru's Ninja Castle uses the gamepad as an extension into the real world, where you hold it vertically and use it as if it were a stack of shuriken, you fling them as such. Adding an entirely new dimension to gaming, adding more immersion. It's also got more minor versions of Asynchronous play like Mario Chase, Metroid Blast, and Zelda Battle Quest. As for ZombiU, it adds an urgency, rather than pausing and going to a menu to sort your items you're actually looking down into a "backpack" and having to constantly look up to check your surroundings as if it was actually a zombie apocalypse. Then there's the ability to use it as an aiming mechanism, a fantastic addition. In fact, I SOLELY used that method to shoot my bow in Ocarina of Time 3D any time I was able, ie, not in a moving vehicle.

As for your paper comment.
http://ft.trillian.im/c8166d064e853703deee64d4bebb43223c552126/6dNODuu6hMzHYh7QavFmsEzWMnR6a.jpg
I sure as heck am not drawing that on paper. I'm using a tablet for that level of quality.

DemonDog666 posted...
They all have framerate issues, and before you say you didn't notice them, you probably didn't doesn't mean they aren't there, some people notice framerate drops and it bugs the hell out of them some people don't notice them. You probably have slow eyes and something would have to drop below 24 for you to notice, where alot of gamers dropping below 30 is more then enough to annoy.

I play PC games. I can tell when something drops under 60. I've not noticed any framerate drops in my EXTENSIVE play of Assassin's Creed III. Any issues I had stemmed from the Gamepad wirelessly streaming the game, which is an optional thing I CHOSE to use because I'd rather sit at my desk while I play. And even then, that was a minor pause in gameplay for a second, once a play session. And my sessions tend to last 7 hours.

DemonDog666 posted...
Now you are just lying nobody has complimented squatch ever unless they were being sarcastic or it was another one of his alt accounts, and I'm not putting any effort in, you let the truth out and it can take care of itself. The truth is what is bugging you people not me, I'm just the messenger.

[Citation needed]
I've been around and I've seen both of you. And both of you can be massive trolls and spit out wildly inaccurate claims with no proof backing it from both sides. But again. He's still more tolerable. There's no truth in your words. Just "How many fans can I piss off today?"
---
Companion Cube for Brawl!
http://i.imgur.com/tjDSN.png
#127DemonDog666Posted 1/21/2013 11:56:12 AM
icarus231 posted...
There is no fault at this point that is a deal breaker. They can fix software issues.

1. The hardware is on par with last gen consoles, software can't fix that.
2. Can =/= will so let me know when they actually fix something.
#128BlazeFaiaPosted 1/21/2013 12:00:23 PM
TheBonfini posted...

I agree. I've been annoyed with lack of online multiplayer in the past. It's no where near the quality of local splitscreen but it's just as daft to ignore it as it is to ignore splitscreen. Multiplayer is multiplayer and I enjoy both. Just not with random people. Screw those guys. >.>
---
Companion Cube for Brawl!
http://i.imgur.com/tjDSN.png
#129DemonDog666Posted 1/21/2013 12:06:59 PM
BlazeFaia posted...
Nintendo will transfer your items. They've done so for Wii, they've done so for 3DS, and they've done so for Wii U. All personal experiences accountable by me.

Asynchronous gameplay. Giving something for everyone. Look at Natural Selection 2 on Steam. Not exactly a Wii U game. But it would be better on the Wii U. Gamepad player as the RTS player, everyone else as the FPS player. And it can be done locally, with friends, giving you a true gaming experience devoid in online gaming. Or how about a D&D game where the Game Master is on the Gamepad? Courtesy of Penny Arcade.

As for the games mentioned. In Nintendo Land Takamaru's Ninja Castle uses the gamepad as an extension into the real world, where you hold it vertically and use it as if it were a stack of shuriken, you fling them as such. Adding an entirely new dimension to gaming, adding more immersion. It's also got more minor versions of Asynchronous play like Mario Chase, Metroid Blast, and Zelda Battle Quest. As for ZombiU, it adds an urgency, rather than pausing and going to a menu to sort your items you're actually looking down into a "backpack" and having to constantly look up to check your surroundings as if it was actually a zombie apocalypse. Then there's the ability to use it as an aiming mechanism, a fantastic addition. In fact, I SOLELY used that method to shoot my bow in Ocarina of Time 3D any time I was able, ie, not in a moving vehicle.

http://ft.trillian.im/c8166d064e853703deee64d4bebb43223c552126/6dNODuu6hMzHYh7QavFmsEzWMnR6a.jpg
I sure as heck am not drawing that on paper. I'm using a tablet for that level of quality.

I play PC games. I can tell when something drops under 60. I've not noticed any framerate drops in my EXTENSIVE play of Assassin's Creed III. Any issues I had stemmed from the Gamepad wirelessly streaming the game, which is an optional thing I CHOSE to use because I'd rather sit at my desk while I play. And even then, that was a minor pause in gameplay for a second, once a play session. And my sessions tend to last 7 hours.

I've been around and I've seen both of you. And both of you can be massive trolls and spit out wildly inaccurate claims with no proof backing it from both sides. But again. He's still more tolerable. There's no truth in your words. Just "How many fans can I piss off today?"

So again, for clarification you can't log in and re-download them.

None of it is significant though, so it's just a massive waste of 100 bucks, if the tablet costed 10 bucks more then a controller then it'd be worth it.

That is incredibly stupid, I've played enough of the AR and tilt crap demos on vita to know how bad stuff like that is, it's not an extra dimension it's an annoying gimmick that has no accuracy. Also that's not even something you can't do with the ps3 controller because of the sixaxis... How is that zombieU thing any better then Demon Souls transparent screen? Also again inaccurate as hell as a aiming mechanism.

Um I actually have seen better stuff on pieces of paper... so yeah...

There's no way you can tell when something drops below 60 and didn't notice issues on any of the 3 games on wiiU unless you are deluding yourself either conciously or subconciously.

If it's all so wildly inaccurate how come between all the trolls and fanboys that hate me they can only come up with like 5 instances where I was wrong going backs months when I say like 15 things a day?
#130icarus231Posted 1/21/2013 12:12:57 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
BlazeFaia posted...

So again, for clarification you can't log in and re-download them.

None of it is significant though, so it's just a massive waste of 100 bucks, if the tablet costed 10 bucks more then a controller then it'd be worth it.

That is incredibly stupid, I've played enough of the AR and tilt crap demos on vita to know how bad stuff like that is, it's not an extra dimension it's an annoying gimmick that has no accuracy. Also that's not even something you can't do with the ps3 controller because of the sixaxis... How is that zombieU thing any better then Demon Souls transparent screen? Also again inaccurate as hell as a aiming mechanism.

Um I actually have seen better stuff on pieces of paper... so yeah...

There's no way you can tell when something drops below 60 and didn't notice issues on any of the 3 games on wiiU unless you are deluding yourself either conciously or subconciously.

If it's all so wildly inaccurate how come between all the trolls and fanboys that hate me they can only come up with like 5 instances where I was wrong going backs months when I say like 15 things a day?

Your wrong all the time but your arrogance deludes you to that fact