Why do people want this system to fail so bad?

#131squatch22Posted 1/21/2013 12:14:48 PM
icarus231 posted...
Your wrong all the time but your arrogance deludes you to that fact

lol.
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#132BlazeFaiaPosted 1/21/2013 12:20:27 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
So again, for clarification you can't log in and re-download them.

Not until the license is transferred. Just like on Xbox 360.

DemonDog666 posted...
None of it is significant though, so it's just a massive waste of 100 bucks, if the tablet costed 10 bucks more then a controller then it'd be worth it.

To you. To everyone who owns one it's a fantastic feature. I love it so much that I'm actually SELLING Batman Arkham City on 360, after beating the game, JUST to buy it on Wii U and play with the Gamepad. ALL of my third party purchases will be on Wii U or PC, depending on if I see mods flourishing on them or not.

DemonDog666 posted...
That is incredibly stupid, I've played enough of the AR and tilt crap demos on vita to know how bad stuff like that is, it's not an extra dimension it's an annoying gimmick that has no accuracy. Also that's not even something you can't do with the ps3 controller because of the sixaxis... How is that zombieU thing any better then Demon Souls transparent screen? Also again inaccurate as hell as a aiming mechanism.

You missed my point. I never said there was any AR or movement involved. You lay it flat in your hand and you swipe across the screen as if you were an actual ninja with shuriken. And it's better because it adds an extra dimension into reality. Rather than being fixed on a screen you're looking down as if you're actually looking into a backpack. Better immersion, bringing the game into reality with you.

And I completely and thoroughly disagree with your claims of inaccuracy as unlike a slow and clunky analog stick that requires you to have some form of auto-aim (even when you think the game gives you the ability to turn it off) you have the speed and precision at which YOU can move, not a stick. So if YOU suck at speed and precision it's your fault, not the machine's. Dual analog for FPS games may be a cute little thing for console gamers, but it's no where near as great as your own reaction times. Which is why things like a mouse, a stylus, and physical aiming will always be better.

DemonDog666 posted...
There's no way you can tell when something drops below 60 and didn't notice issues on any of the 3 games on wiiU unless you are deluding yourself either conciously or subconciously.

Actually, YES. Yes I can. Because I own the console and I've played the games. You haven't. User experience trumps second hand opinions.

DemonDog666 posted...
If it's all so wildly inaccurate how come between all the trolls and fanboys that hate me they can only come up with like 5 instances where I was wrong going backs months when I say like 15 things a day?

I'm clearly debunking stuff you're saying right here. Most others? They've grown tired of pointing you out. You're as bad as Endgame, you don't know when to quit. I mean hell, at least Senior had the decency to step down when he was wrong.
---
Companion Cube for Brawl!
http://i.imgur.com/tjDSN.png
#133DemonDog666Posted 1/21/2013 12:20:30 PM
squatch22 posted...
icarus231 posted...

lol.

wow that's sad laughing at your own trolling.
#134Rasputin77Posted 1/21/2013 12:23:12 PM(edited)
^ Ugh. And he had to piggyback a 'lol' onto someone else's comment, like a kid picking a similar side to stand on during an argument at recess. Consistently pathetic.

Sailor Goon posted...
However, the Nintendo fans take any criticism towards the system as 'trolling' or as wanting the system to fail.

I love how they never, ever dispute this. And say 'SOME' Nintendo fans... I'm a Nintendo fan, but I'm also not dumb enough to think I can interpret intent through typed text.
---
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un
#135icarus231Posted 1/21/2013 12:29:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#136Baha05Posted 1/21/2013 12:32:23 PM
Rasputin77 posted...
I love how they never, ever dispute this. And say 'SOME' Nintendo fans... I'm a Nintendo fan, but I'm also not dumb enough to think I can interpret intent through typed text.

Because every chance someone does the trolls go off on some rant about other things, it's only a small number of people that think Nintendo can do no wrong and the rest don't see the huge flaws people are claiming exists because people often make small issues seem bigger then they really are.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#137DemonDog666Posted 1/21/2013 12:33:29 PM
BlazeFaia posted...
Not until the license is transferred. Just like on Xbox 360.

To you. To everyone who owns one it's a fantastic feature. I love it so much that I'm actually SELLING Batman Arkham City on 360, after beating the game, JUST to buy it on Wii U and play with the Gamepad. ALL of my third party purchases will be on Wii U or PC, depending on if I see mods flourishing on them or not.

You missed my point. I never said there was any AR or movement involved. You lay it flat in your hand and you swipe across the screen as if you were an actual ninja with shuriken. And it's better because it adds an extra dimension into reality. Rather than being fixed on a screen you're looking down as if you're actually looking into a backpack. Better immersion, bringing the game into reality with you.

And I completely and thoroughly disagree with your claims of inaccuracy as unlike a slow and clunky analog stick that requires you to have some form of auto-aim (even when you think the game gives you the ability to turn it off) you have the speed and precision at which YOU can move, not a stick. So if YOU suck at speed and precision it's your fault, not the machine's. Dual analog for FPS games may be a cute little thing for console gamers, but it's no where near as great as your own reaction times. Which is why things like a mouse, a stylus, and physical aiming will always be better.

Actually, YES. Yes I can. Because I own the console and I've played the games. You haven't. User experience trumps second hand opinions.

I'm clearly debunking stuff you're saying right here. Most others? They've grown tired of pointing you out. You're as bad as Endgame, you don't know when to quit. I mean hell, at least Senior had the decency to step down when he was wrong.

No, not until they transfer the license, you can't transfer the license or deactivate/activate specific consoles. That's the difference.

I was going to say I doubt everyone who owns it is that delusional but I really don't doubt it. You are buying the proven worst version of a game that costs more when you already own one of the better ones lol.

No it's a stupid gimmick with no accuracy. Ninja's don't even throw stars like that, that's a Hollywood thing. I play fpses with no auto aim at all on consoles and I don't have any problems, and no it's inaccurate do you know why it's inaccurate because you are swiping your hand randomly across a screen and you are delusional if you don't think there isn't any auto aim, the game probably takes anything within 3x the space of the target and makes it hit, the targets are probably vacuums.

So you are saying I've never played a wiiU not at a demo station not at a friends house and don't have any first hand experience at wiiU. Seriously you are freaking delusional, I've seen it, it has slowdown, if you can't see it you can't see slowdown or just plain don't want to (thus my delusional comment before).

You aren't debunking anything, you are saying I'm wrong without backing it up like all the trolls do and making up BS that doesn't even make sense.
#138squatch22Posted 1/21/2013 12:33:44 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...
icarus231 posted...

lol.

Prove that claim Doggy.
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#139DemonDog666Posted 1/21/2013 12:35:03 PM
icarus231 posted...
squatch22 posted...
icarus231 posted...

lol.

Once again you a wrong. We are not the same person. Just because we dont care for you stupidity doesnt mean we are the same. If that were the case there would be only 3 or 4 people actually posting on here since everyone knows you are a trolling moron. Do you ever get tired of being the least intelligent person on here.

Now he's talking to himself...
#140BlazeFaiaPosted 1/21/2013 12:35:23 PM
icarus231 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...
icarus231 posted...

lol.

Once again you a wrong. We are not the same person. Just because we dont care for you stupidity doesnt mean we are the same. If that were the case there would be only 3 or 4 people actually posting on here since everyone knows you are a trolling moron. Do you ever get tired of being the least intelligent person on here.

Nope. The ignorant rarely get tired with themselves. As clearly shown since people STILL use that tired and dead claim of alt. accounts when someone disagrees with them. Only an idiot would make a baseless assumption like that.
---
Companion Cube for Brawl!
http://i.imgur.com/tjDSN.png