Why do people want this system to fail so bad?

#141BuretsuPosted 1/21/2013 12:35:32 PM
Rasputin77 posted...
like a kid picking a similar side to stand on during an argument at recess. Consistently pathetic.

Pot calling the kettle black, raspy.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#142squatch22Posted 1/21/2013 12:37:00 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
icarus231 posted...
squatch22 posted...
icarus231 posted...
Your wrong all the time but your arrogance deludes you to that fact

lol.

Once again you a wrong. We are not the same person. Just because we dont care for you stupidity doesnt mean we are the same. If that were the case there would be only 3 or 4 people actually posting on here since everyone knows you are a trolling moron. Do you ever get tired of being the least intelligent person on here.

Now he's talking to himself...

Deleting your comment to change the thread... DesperateDoggy.
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#143DemonDog666Posted 1/21/2013 12:38:41 PM
BlazeFaia posted...
Nope. The ignorant rarely get tired with themselves. As clearly shown since people STILL use that tired and dead claim of alt. accounts when someone disagrees with them. Only an idiot would make a baseless assumption like that.

Dude that is squatches alt account, they aren't posting at the same time, they act the same one is a new user...
#144Baha05Posted 1/21/2013 12:39:48 PM
Well it is demondog after all. The same guy that claims you can properly tell a more durable system by sledge hammer tests or believing that you can't prove someone who smashes up your gamig system.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#145squatch22Posted 1/21/2013 12:39:51 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
BlazeFaia posted...
Nope. The ignorant rarely get tired with themselves. As clearly shown since people STILL use that tired and dead claim of alt. accounts when someone disagrees with them. Only an idiot would make a baseless assumption like that.

Dude that is squatches alt account, they aren't posting at the same time, they act the same one is a new user...

Prove your claim Doggy.
---
#146BuretsuPosted 1/21/2013 12:40:12 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
BlazeFaia posted...

You act the same as every incoherent poster who can't string two sentences together properly, and just have bad grammar in general. How many dang alts do you have, puppy?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#147squatch22Posted 1/21/2013 12:40:46 PM
Baha05 posted...
Well it is demondog after all. The same guy that claims you can properly tell a more durable system by sledge hammer tests or believing that you can't prove someone who smashes up your gamig system.

I remember that. The 3DS sucks because it only survives 2 whacks with a sledgehammer. lol
---
#148DemonDog666Posted 1/21/2013 12:52:18 PM
Baha05 posted...

Do you ever know the definition of the word durability?
#149BlazeFaiaPosted 1/21/2013 12:53:12 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
No, not until they transfer the license, you can't transfer the license or deactivate/activate specific consoles. That's the difference.

Yes. Clearly. I'm on a brand new Wii U console and all my old stuff is CLEARLY on my previous Wii U I sent into Nintendo. I didn't just pop into the eShop and re-download my stuff. /sarcasm

DemonDog666 posted...
I was going to say I doubt everyone who owns it is that delusional but I really don't doubt it. You are buying the proven worst version of a game that costs more when you already own one of the better ones lol.

[Citation needed]
For one. This version of the game is the complete version. Second, there's no $10 activation code for HALF THE GAME if you buy it used. Which is a DEPLORABLE and scumbag worthy tactic that no developer should EVER indulge in. Third, it has a different play style than the other versions. Fourth, buying it new on 360 or PS3, with all DLC is $34.97, buying it used on 360 or PS3 with all DLC is $42.97, buying it new on Wii U is $49.99, buying it used on Wii U is $44.99. That's hardly a massive price increase for a completely bundled game. In my case, since I have it used I have to spend $24.98 to get the complete Arkham City experience. Including that terrible $10 Catwoman code that should have never existed in the first place. Something I refuse to buy. I'd say spending $44.99 is a better deal for me. But I'm going above and beyond to buy it new just to show my support for abolishing that Catwoman BS.

DemonDog666 posted...
No it's a stupid gimmick with no accuracy. Ninja's don't even throw stars like that, that's a Hollywood thing. I play fpses with no auto aim at all on consoles and I don't have any problems, and no it's inaccurate do you know why it's inaccurate because you are swiping your hand randomly across a screen and you are delusional if you don't think there isn't any auto aim, the game probably takes anything within 3x the space of the target and makes it hit, the targets are probably vacuums.

The epitome of intelligence here people. Taking two entirely different points I made and combining them together. This is your "truth bearer" here at his best folks.
The shuriken thing may not be accurate, but it's cool. The AIMING thing with the 3DS/Wii U Gamepad is the accurate aiming mechanism. Please try to keep up.

DemonDog666 posted...
So you are saying I've never played a wiiU not at a demo station not at a friends house and don't have any first hand experience at wiiU. Seriously you are freaking delusional, I've seen it, it has slowdown, if you can't see it you can't see slowdown or just plain don't want to (thus my delusional comment before).

The fact that you never provided any personal experience on this until NOW tells me that you're full of **** and are just trying to back your way out of a corner.

DemonDog666 posted...
You aren't debunking anything, you are saying I'm wrong without backing it up like all the trolls do and making up BS that doesn't even make sense.

I've given points behind my reasoning in every single message I've replied to you. I've isolated and pointed out each and every individual claim you've made with my own responses. The saddest part is, I'm giving you way more credit and attention than you deserve. That's the only thing here I've done that doesn't make sense.
---
Companion Cube for Brawl!
http://i.imgur.com/tjDSN.png
#150Baha05Posted 1/21/2013 12:55:09 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Do you ever know the definition of the word durability?

Yup and I know what durability testing for electronics is. One of which does not involve sledge hammers.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich