Why do people want this system to fail so bad?

#171icarus231Posted 1/21/2013 1:14:40 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
BlazeFaia posted...
Nope. The ignorant rarely get tired with themselves. As clearly shown since people STILL use that tired and dead claim of alt. accounts when someone disagrees with them. Only an idiot would make a baseless assumption like that.

Dude that is squatches alt account, they aren't posting at the same time, they act the same one is a new user...

So because we are on here at the sametime and feel the same way about you we are the same. More of that great intellect at work i see.
#172BuretsuPosted 1/21/2013 1:17:07 PM
Oh, wait, silly me, I got the quote wrong.

DemonDog666 posted...
I actually didn't learn to read.

---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#173icarus231Posted 1/21/2013 1:45:25 PM
No ridiculous comment from the puppy? Maybe his mom made him take out the trash or perhaps she wanted to watch springer and since he doesnt have a wii u he cant play at the same time.
#174BlazeFaiaPosted 1/21/2013 1:59:09 PM
icarus231 posted...
No ridiculous comment from the puppy? Maybe his mom made him take out the trash or perhaps she wanted to watch springer and since he doesnt have a wii u he cant play at the same time.

Now now. No need to kick him while he's down. He left. That's all that matters. There's peace and quiet now. That's all I really wanted. >.>
---
Companion Cube for Brawl!
http://i.imgur.com/tjDSN.png
#175Baha05Posted 1/21/2013 2:00:57 PM
Buretsu posted...
Unless you strike on the edge or corner, the impact of a sledge hammer is closer to the impact of someone stepping on something with their heel.

But but! Physics!
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#176DemonDog666Posted 1/21/2013 2:34:12 PM(edited)
Buretsu posted...
Unless you strike on the edge or corner, the impact of a sledge hammer is closer to the impact of someone stepping on something with their heel.

The fact still is if something can take a sledge hammer hit better it can take a fall better. Pretending I'm wrong doesn't change the laws of physics.
#177icarus231Posted 1/21/2013 2:04:56 PM
BlazeFaia posted...
icarus231 posted...

Now now. No need to kick him while he's down. He left. That's all that matters. There's peace and quiet now. That's all I really wanted. >.>

True enough