Why do people want this system to fail so bad?

#21RetroFanGirlPosted 1/20/2013 1:46:41 AM
They're mad their 360's caught fire trying to render sub HD graphics at 25-30fps.
---
Hi.
#22AwayFromHerePosted 1/20/2013 1:47:44 AM
I don't want them to fail, I just want people to understand that the Wii-U will not be anywhere near as successful as the Wii was.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#23StarBladeEdgePosted 1/20/2013 1:48:50 AM
RetroFanGirl posted...
They're mad their 360's caught fire trying to render sub HD graphics at 25-30fps.

this and the ps3
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company Let's destroy the wiiu board trolls!
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#24knightimexPosted 1/20/2013 2:37:59 AM
emagdnE posted...
I want Nintendo to fall because Iwata has turned the company into a hollow shell of its former self, and it is better for Nintendo to cease to be than to continue to be used as a tool of evil

so yes, I want Wii U to fail, it's a console full of cut corners and its gimmick is the same as the DS', DS by the way, something I feel quite bitter towards, I have one, but its touch screen no longer functions, even after I sent it to Nintendo to get it fixed, the problem came up again, and it can't even function as an alarm clock any more

Competition is good.

no, competition leads to companies trying to one up each other in appealing to the ignorant masses instead of making quality products

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/25434988.jpg
---
Old School Games FTW!
#25PaladinAlikPosted 1/20/2013 3:14:32 AM
TheBonfini posted...
When did I say that they only use dated tech. It's pretty indisputable that every mass produced console ever wasn't up to snuff in comparison to the highest end PC chips, etc.

Just thought maybe Nintendo could be a lil generous with some of their money we gave them.

You're not feeling that's allowed or something?

We dont give them our money with the promise that theyll make something greater we give them the money for the product theyve presented us.

I cant wait to get back to the states and get me a Wii U in february
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
#26Chocobo115Posted 1/20/2013 3:16:56 AM
Cause they're hoping for Nintendo to go multiplatform so they can enjoy the games without suffering the Nintendo consoles. ...maybe
#27chuckumukuPosted 1/20/2013 3:20:57 AM
Maybe this is all just a marketing scheme by them. I remember how smug they were about the "Nintendo Revolution," and how surprised people were with the revelation of Nintendo wifi in 2005. Perhaps Nintendo wants as many people to think as negatively as possible about the system right now because it has something huge planned.

I'm probably being a little too optimistic here, but you never know. I do have confidence in Nintendo despite my disappointment with the lack of games at the moment.
#28rjthebarbarianPosted 1/20/2013 3:30:00 AM
knightimex posted...
emagdnE posted...
I want Nintendo to fall because Iwata has turned the company into a hollow shell of its former self, and it is better for Nintendo to cease to be than to continue to be used as a tool of evil

so yes, I want Wii U to fail, it's a console full of cut corners and its gimmick is the same as the DS', DS by the way, something I feel quite bitter towards, I have one, but its touch screen no longer functions, even after I sent it to Nintendo to get it fixed, the problem came up again, and it can't even function as an alarm clock any more

Competition is good.

no, competition leads to companies trying to one up each other in appealing to the ignorant masses instead of making quality products

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/25434988.jpg

LOL

As a former long time Nintendo gamer, NES up till N64, it has nothing to do with wanting anyone to fail, we are merely observers. Like other have stated stating facts is not wanting it to fail. For me, the fact is, that I haven't been interested in any of their exclusives for a long time and it doesn't look to be changing. I am not obligated to buy anything they, MS, Sony, or any company puts out
#29MewtwoExPosted 1/20/2013 3:40:13 AM
TheBonfini posted...
Not fail per se, but it's fairly ignorant of Nintendo to charge $350 for out dated technology when they have billions in the bank

A price drop and serious investment into online would be generous.

Lol, and ignorant calling others ingnorant

do you even knw how much the Tablet controller costs by itself?

180 bucks
thats just in parts, not counting the production
knowing that, lets take the 300 dollar console

they are selling you the console with cables , sensor bar, and cradles for just 120 dollars
a console that is more powerful than the PS360

its stupid to think its equal, since the parts required to make a PS3 and 360 are so outdated, that it would cost nintendo more to order such parts, thats why they used tech from 2012 and not 2005

Now my boy, who is the ignorant? exactly!
---
http://dunzi.wippiespace.com/pics/trollin-hatin.jpg
#30melbye80Posted 1/20/2013 3:50:22 AM
They are afraid of neck-strain