Why do people want this system to fail so bad?

#61icarus231Posted 1/20/2013 3:14:12 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
SerOnionKnight posted...
The games industry is in a serious rut right now and it is virtually gauranteed the other console manufacturers are going to have the same exact problems people think Nintendo are having,

They are going to have horrible online, no good exclusives, no ethernet port, be as weak as last gen consoles, play almost all mutlipalts worse, waste money on a pointless tablet controller and not have an account system for their online store?

Subject to your anti Nintendo opinion. How about waiting till actual specs are released on any of the three systems as Nintendo is still not really confirmed as its all custom. Sony might have the "pointless" tablet controller and if your wireless isn't good enough get a better router.
#62DemonDog666Posted 1/20/2013 3:24:51 PM
icarus231 posted...
Subject to your anti Nintendo opinion. How about waiting till actual specs are released on any of the three systems as Nintendo is still not really confirmed as its all custom. Sony might have the "pointless" tablet controller and if your wireless isn't good enough get a better router.

I don't need specs to compare, all I need is one assumption which is so obvious it's like assuming you are on earth when asking how fast a baseball falls. That assumption is ps4/next xbox are going to be more powerful then ps3/360. This assumption is because ps3/360 are very healthy right now and there would be no reason to replace them unless they are making something significantly more powerful that ps3/360 are unable to do. Once we have that assumption all we have to do is compare wiiU to ps3 to see just how unlike next gen multiplats are on wiiU.

Sony won't have the pointless tablet controller, for one very simple reason it's an extra cost a pricey one, it'd be like throwing away money, at most they'd have a peripheral of one that is sold separately and moderately supported, but even that I doubt.

My wireless is good enough, that's not the point, the point is it's stupid not to have an ethernet port, wired is always more reliable then wireless because of potential interference (even wireless headphones can interfere) and some people have a set up where the ethernet cord is right there and they can't plug it in.
#63icarus231Posted 1/20/2013 3:39:23 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
icarus231 posted...

I don't need specs to compare, all I need is one assumption which is so obvious it's like assuming you are on earth when asking how fast a baseball falls. That assumption is ps4/next xbox are going to be more powerful then ps3/360. This assumption is because ps3/360 are very healthy right now and there would be no reason to replace them unless they are making something significantly more powerful that ps3/360 are unable to do. Once we have that assumption all we have to do is compare wiiU to ps3 to see just how unlike next gen multiplats are on wiiU.

Sony won't have the pointless tablet controller, for one very simple reason it's an extra cost a pricey one, it'd be like throwing away money, at most they'd have a peripheral of one that is sold separately and moderately supported, but even that I doubt.

My wireless is good enough, that's not the point, the point is it's stupid not to have an ethernet port, wired is always more reliable then wireless because of potential interference (even wireless headphones can interfere) and some people have a set up where the ethernet cord is right there and they can't plug it in.

I think you are going to be disappointed
#64DemonDog666Posted 1/20/2013 3:49:18 PM
icarus231 posted...

I know you are going to be disappointed with what you are expecting from the wiiU.
#65icarus231Posted 1/20/2013 4:02:06 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
icarus231 posted...

I know you are going to be disappointed with what you are expecting from the wiiU.

If I need anything more powerful I will using my gaming machine, I play games for fun. Nintendo never disappoints. It also never breaks
#66DemonDog666Posted 1/20/2013 4:16:32 PM(edited)
icarus231 posted...
If I need anything more powerful I will using my gaming machine, I play games for fun. Nintendo never disappoints. It also never breaks

Have fun spending 500 to upgrade and missing out on 30% of multiplats. I play games for fun too, I'm just not big on more of the same, it's good once in awhile but it gets old fast for me and that's all Nintendo is with it's games, and the wiiU isn't even capable of doing something ps3/360 can't and probably already have so there won't be any new gameplay experiences. Nintendo games haven't been evolving, I feel like I've already played them. I also find online fun and digital games fun both things Nintendo fails at with wiiU.
#67TMW001Posted 1/20/2013 4:22:21 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
icarus231 posted...

Have fun spending 500 to upgrade and missing out on 30% of multiplats. I play games for fun too, I'm just not big on more of the same, it's good once in awhile but it gets old fast for me and that's all Nintendo is with it's games, and the wiiU isn't even capable of doing something ps3/360 can't and probably already have so there won't be any new gameplay experiences. Nintendo games haven't been evolving, I feel like I've already played them. I also find online fun and digital games fun both things Nintendo fails at with wiiU.

Just about everything I read here is pure garbage.
#68DemonDog666Posted 1/20/2013 4:23:44 PM
TMW001 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
icarus231 posted...

ITT truth=garbage.
#69icarus231Posted 1/20/2013 4:26:34 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
icarus231 posted...

You are an idiot if you think ps3/360 are more powerful then Wii u
#70TMW001Posted 1/20/2013 4:28:35 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
TMW001 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
icarus231 posted...

ITT truth=garbage.

Yes your idea of truth is garbage.