Why do people want this system to fail so bad?

#81Faceman_Posted 1/20/2013 4:18:53 PM
People don't want their Sony or terrible Microsoft consoles to get their asses handed to them again by Nintendo.
#82icarus231Posted 1/20/2013 4:19:37 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
icarus231 posted...
Not needed maybe a new video card at some point, but is bet if the specs on the new system is that great and ps4 has a multitouch pad and xbox has kin 2 u will be looking at 500+ . Now let's say Sony goes less and sells at a loss why would u buy from a company that's financial situation is bad and could pull the plug on its gaming machine at any time. Ms can sell at a loss again but y would they. Nintendo is in the best position and will outlast the other two

ps4 won't have a touchpad at all though so take 100 off your 500, and kinect 2 probably won't be standard either.

Best position financially, worst online, worst 3rd party, 2ed first party, worst hardware. Sony isn't going under any more then Nintendo is and Sony won't need to sell at a loss at 400 to run circles around the wiiU and pcs are horribly optimized so they need better specs for the same result..

icarus231 posted...
It can do more then either is capable of , I read exactly what you said . Gameolay wise even if it was less powerful it can do more since it can at minimum manage inventory and maps on the 2nd screen which neither of the others can do. So check and mate. Go back to playing games in your moms basement.

WTF are you talking about, the second screen is useless for gameplay. Delusional much?

Sony is in financial trouble its a known fact. Even started selling their assets.
#83icarus231Posted 1/20/2013 4:22:05 PM
Faceman_ posted...
People don't want their Sony or terrible Microsoft consoles to get their asses handed to them again by Nintendo.

Sucks to be them since Nintendo will outsell this gen too.
#84DemonDog666Posted 1/20/2013 4:31:04 PM
icarus231 posted...
Sony is in financial trouble its a known fact. Even started selling their assets.

If they sold their assets when their product exceeded demand for tvs they'd be in alot better position so selling their assets isn't really a bad thing, and wiiU having bad online, no e-shop account, no blu ray/dvd playback, being weak as last gen console ect. are all facts.
#85icarus231Posted 1/20/2013 4:37:25 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
icarus231 posted...

If they sold their assets when their product exceeded demand for tvs they'd be in alot better position so selling their assets isn't really a bad thing, and wiiU having bad online, no e-shop account, no blu ray/dvd playback, being weak as last gen console ect. are all facts.

Online fixable
They do have an eshop
I have a bluray player so there is no need to pay the licensing fees
It's not weaker or as week that's your delusional opinion

Sony is in fact in financial trouble. Selling at a loss is not a good option like they did with the ps3
#86DemonDog666Posted 1/20/2013 4:42:57 PM
icarus231 posted...
Online fixable
They do have an eshop

Sony is in fact in financial trouble. Selling at a loss is not a good option like they did with the ps3

They didn't make any strives when it was the wii's online I wouldn't hold my breath on wiiUs.
I said no eshope ACCOUNT
Because you are the only wiiU user in the world. (are you?)
So all the devs saying it's roughly on par are also delusional?

They don't need to sell at a loss, 400 price point no useless expensive tablet controller and they are running circles around wiiU without selling at a loss.
#87icarus231Posted 1/20/2013 4:49:57 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
icarus231 posted...
Online fixable
They do have an eshop

They didn't make any strives when it was the wii's online I wouldn't hold my breath on wiiUs.
I said no eshope ACCOUNT
Because you are the only wiiU user in the world. (are you?)
So all the devs saying it's roughly on par are also delusional?

They don't need to sell at a loss, 400 price point no useless expensive tablet controller and they are running circles around wiiU without selling at a loss.

One dev said it wasn't good and at the same time said it could be because they don't know how to optimize yet.
#88ArturiaZweiPosted 1/20/2013 4:57:47 PM
I don't think that any reasonably minded person wants the console to fail. If they're not anti-social, immature shut-ins, then they're not invested enough either way.

Unfortunately, most of the trolls basically use this place and the internet as their means to reach out to the world. Failed parenting or other issues have made it difficult for them to socialize elsewhere so this board, among others, will get the full brunt of their lack of social graces.

Its best to just ignore the trolls because they might not ever know better and just focus on enjoying what you purchased.

The trolls may try to talk up their opinions, but that's only because they were coddled into believing that they're something special. It's not true, but...
#89DemonDog666Posted 1/20/2013 5:00:44 PM
icarus231 posted...
One dev said it wasn't good and at the same time said it could be because they don't know how to optimize yet.

The guy saying why their version was worse said that none of the ones saying it was roughly on par overall said that.
#90icarus231Posted 1/20/2013 5:08:11 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
icarus231 posted...

The guy saying why their version was worse said that none of the ones saying it was roughly on par overall said that.

Here is a dev saying they could do more on the Wii u

http://m.gamerevolution.com/news/wii-u-produces-better-visuals-than-ps3-and-360-says-trine-2-developer-16837

Enough said.