Why do people want this system to fail so bad?

#91DemonDog666Posted 1/20/2013 6:13:59 PM
icarus231 posted...
Here is a dev saying they could do more on the Wii u

http://m.gamerevolution.com/news/wii-u-produces-better-visuals-than-ps3-and-360-says-trine-2-developer-16837

Enough said.

A psn skew game which is incredibly cpu light where none of the wiiU changes had anything to do with gameplay after I specifically said gameplay wise.

Enough said, stop grasping.
#92SerOnionKnightPosted 1/20/2013 6:14:24 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
icarus231 posted...
One dev said it wasn't good and at the same time said it could be because they don't know how to optimize yet.

The guy saying why their version was worse said that none of the ones saying it was roughly on par overall said that.

Do you even own a Wii U?
#93icarus231Posted 1/20/2013 6:17:21 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
icarus231 posted...
Here is a dev saying they could do more on the Wii u

http://m.gamerevolution.com/news/wii-u-produces-better-visuals-than-ps3-and-360-says-trine-2-developer-16837

Enough said.

A psn skew game which is incredibly cpu light where none of the wiiU changes had anything to do with gameplay after I specifically said gameplay wise.

Enough said, stop grasping.

And yet ps3/xbox couldn't do the same visuals

Gamepad 2 player cod no split screen. Do that with local multiplayer on the other system . Give it up
#94DemonDog666Posted 1/20/2013 6:21:24 PM(edited)
icarus231 posted...

Gamepad 2 player cod no split screen. Do that with local multiplayer on the other system . Give it up

I know, that's what I said gameplay, that and I don't really care about visuals.

Still grasping about the tablet thing? 2 player without spiltscreen is easy go online, and I know you said local but local has nothing do with gameplay. Multiplayer is multiplayer.

You are desperately grasping and constantly wrong, and I'm pretty you're squatches alt, most trolls don't fail as much as you and squatch. Did you finally get banned?
#95DemonDog666Posted 1/20/2013 6:22:22 PM
SerOnionKnight posted...
Do you even own a Wii U?

Why would I have you seen the list of short comings on it, I'm not spending 300 bucks on that, especially with next to no games that I can't get cheaper/better version on my ps3.
#96icarus231Posted 1/20/2013 6:26:02 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
icarus231 posted...

I know, that's what I said gameplay, that and I don't really care about visuals.

Still grasping about the tablet thing? 2 player without spiltscreen is easy go online, and I know you said local but local has nothing do with gameplay. Multiplayer is multiplayer.

You are desperately grasping and constantly wrong, and I'm pretty you're squatches alt, most trolls don't fail as much as you and squatch. Did you finally get banned?

Don't know who squatch is but I'm guessing he is smarter then you . So ps3 has inferior visuals and now graphics don't matter
#97icarus231Posted 1/20/2013 6:27:31 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
SerOnionKnight posted...
Do you even own a Wii U?

Why would I have you seen the list of short comings on it, I'm not spending 300 bucks on that, especially with next to no games that I can't get cheaper/better version on my ps3.

But you will get a 500 ps4 with very few games when It comes out
#98SerOnionKnightPosted 1/20/2013 6:31:15 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
SerOnionKnight posted...
Do you even own a Wii U?

It must make you feel so big to try and crap on things other people like. I wouldnt expect someone like you to understand the enjoyment people get from Nintendos consoles and games. Not sure why you continue to try and claw and poke at people who do. Every post I see from you makes you look so petty and spiteful. I am so sorry for you.
#99icarus231Posted 1/20/2013 6:34:54 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
SerOnionKnight posted...
Do you even own a Wii U?

Didn't you just say you don't care about visuals since the Wii u is better
#100SerOnionKnightPosted 1/20/2013 6:35:55 PM
icarus231 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
SerOnionKnight posted...
Do you even own a Wii U?

Didn't you just say you don't care about visuals since the Wii u is better

He cant keep his trolling straight when he has to juggle it in every thread on the wii u board.