I'm a Sony Fanboy and I bought a Wii U at launch and haven't played it for weeks

#11StarBladeEdgePosted 1/20/2013 6:11:26 AM
HellsingOrg posted...
I have issues

yes indeed
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company Let's destroy the wiiu board trolls!
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#12EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 1/20/2013 6:28:59 AM
Buying a console when one game interests you will do that. -_-

Well, there's still ZombiU if you haven't tried it and Monster Hunter, Rayman Legends, Lego City Undercover are coming in the next couple of months. The Wonderful 101, Game and Wario, and Pikmin 3 don't have given dates but they're supposed to release within the first half of this year.
---
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (360 GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR
Now playing: Dishonored, AC3, Gears of War 3, H4, Black Ops II, Dark Souls, Trine 2
#13ADHDguitarPosted 1/20/2013 6:55:55 AM
Games will come.

Be patient my good man. I'm a Nintendo fanboy and I've been playing my PS3 more than my Wii U.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#14MaggotPosted 1/20/2013 6:58:33 AM
No one cares, sell it and leave this board if you don't like.
---
I Know a lot, but I don't know much.
Dry Browser??? What is he, alcohol free.
#1569bladezPosted 1/20/2013 7:16:33 AM
What about mass effect 3. Better than the ps3 version
#16_Sovereign_Posted 1/20/2013 7:29:29 AM
That sucks.
I got mine at launch as well and haven't played my PS3 since. Borderlands 2 and FarCry 3 left unfinished :-(
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#17TrueBlue91Posted 1/20/2013 7:32:47 AM
69bladez posted...
What about mass effect 3. Better than the ps3 version

What about Mass Effect Trilogy?

Nintendo fans getting ripped off again, like with Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D vs HD Collection.

Unfair...
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#18melbye80Posted 1/20/2013 7:33:33 AM
Hm, played my WiiU yesterday
#19DaMan1900Posted 1/20/2013 8:16:47 AM
HellsingOrg posted...
Bought it because I have issues and I love to buy shiny new things.
After beating NSMBU nothing interests me and its been off for weeks now just sitting next to my tv.

I'm kinda starting to regret getting it... goddamn you hype ;_;

this would have been me but for once i kept my money in my pocket. Me not buying the wii u at launch is amazing since i have bought all systems at launch...
---
Ex Sony Fanboy
#20El_ZaggyPosted 1/20/2013 8:18:59 AM
HellsingOrg posted...
Bought it because I have issues and I love to buy shiny new things.
After beating NSMBU nothing interests me and its been off for weeks now just sitting next to my tv.

I'm kinda starting to regret getting it... goddamn you hype ;_;

You are not the only one, A lot of people bought a Wii u and after 2 weeks put it right beside the Wii in a closet and it collect dust.

I suppose the lack of power, 3rd party support and good games are at fault. but the biggest fault comes from the buyer itself. The hype for the console tricked people in buying it and many many many of them regretted it now. let's bet next time, no hype will influence them.