I'm a Sony Fanboy and I bought a Wii U at launch and haven't played it for weeks

#21jackorhoadsPosted 1/20/2013 8:29:16 AM
I've beaten Zombiu and NSMBU and since then haven't touched my Wiiu. Wouldn't say I regret it though, I'm looking forward to the 1st party games that will no doubt come. Got a feeling Nintendo will try to have a most excellent e3 to compete with ps4/xbox720 or whatever you wanna call them.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#22cavebear56Posted 1/20/2013 8:47:04 AM
The_Boredoms posted...
What hype? There was very little advertising and most pre-launch press I saw regarding the system was cautiously optimistic at best.

This.

Seems it was your first launch TC. I hope you learned something, if not let me help you out.

Do your research on a system before you decide to buy it. This includes features you're interested in as well as launch games then ask yourself these questions...

Have I played these games before?

Despite having a lot of games across multiple genres for launch, do any of them really appeal to me?

Ok let us move on to the final part. Understanding. Basic human understanding isn't hard to do but most people are just far to ignorant to use it (it's mainly the fault of parents not involved with them at an early age).

Before purchasing it is logical, reasonable and easily understood that the entire library of games (and in correlation with that idea, the maximized potential of the system/gamepad) will not be there at launch but over a period of years.

So then you need to ask yourself...

Do I see the potential there and want to get the system now or later?

Do I understand that the games will come later but require me to wait? Am I impatient and an intelligent human being?

So these TC, as you reach adulthood and are faced with these issues (which have been there since the dawn of consoles) this advice will help you from jumping in without looking, like most blind sheep consumers.

Use it and remember it because the next Sony and Microsoft consoles will suffer the same fate, and then the next cycle of consoles and so on. That is until they become so much like a computer the fanboys will wonder why they ever devoted themselves to one company.

Take care TC and no thanks needed, I'm always happy to correct human ignorance and stupidity wherever it may dwell.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#23HellsingOrg(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 11:27:24 AM
jackorhoads posted...
I've beaten Zombiu and NSMBU and since then haven't touched my Wiiu. Wouldn't say I regret it though, I'm looking forward to the 1st party games that will no doubt come. Got a feeling Nintendo will try to have a most excellent e3 to compete with ps4/xbox720 or whatever you wanna call them.

Smash Bros U trailer?
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#24Bancario51Posted 1/20/2013 11:28:25 AM
no you arent, you're being sarcastic!
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~