Really psyched for Lego City

#1dbz_elementPosted 1/20/2013 6:21:50 AM
It actually looks like it will be a really good game, probably to be the first really good Wii u game and will show off a few tricks the gamepad can do.

What I don't understand is why would they release monster hunter literally a day after lego city. These are two very hyped games for the Wii u and I thought they were really trying to space out release dates. Also nfs is coming for the U like the same weekend :/

Anyways its a hard choice for me between MH or lego city since I'm low on money but ill probably pick up LC first and then MH somewhere down the line.
#2KAMMYqueenPosted 1/20/2013 6:28:25 AM
i already have both pre-order
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#3SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/20/2013 6:35:38 AM
I'll get the 3DS version of LC in April. If they have multiplayer, then it'll be perfect to play with my son since his birthday is in April. I'm not a MH fan, so I can save that money for games I like.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#4_Sovereign_Posted 1/20/2013 6:39:07 AM
KAMMYqueen posted...
i already have both pre-order

This is the only correct answer!
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#5Zato InfinitePosted 1/20/2013 6:45:15 AM
I'd rather have Grand Theft Auto V.
#6SuperShyGuy9000Posted 1/20/2013 10:26:11 AM
I know haters scoff at it but, people loved the Lego: Indy, Potter, Pirates, Batman, and Star Wars games.

Now that their is a Wii U exclusive game it's "lol Lego"
#7Zato InfinitePosted 1/20/2013 11:14:30 AM
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...
I know haters scoff at it but, people loved the Lego: Indy, Potter, Pirates, Batman, and Star Wars games.

Never played any Lego game as they're not my cup of tea. But way to assume I'm a hater. Just because I prefer Grand Theft Auto V over a Lego game doesn't automatically make me a hater. I know plenty of people who would never play Lego games just because they're not into those types of themes.

If you actually looked at my posts here you'd see I really want a Wii U. I'm ecstatic Platinum supports Nintendo. I'm just waiting for more third party titles to be announced before I take the plunge.
#8FFXIgaiaknightPosted 1/20/2013 11:18:03 AM
Im super excited about Lego city but im more pumped for Lego Marvel super heroes.
---
Currently Playing: DMC: Devil May Cry (PS3)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#9Arok2092Posted 1/20/2013 11:18:27 AM
Zato Infinite posted...

Never played any Lego game as they're not my cup of tea. But way to assume I'm a hater. Just because I prefer Grand Theft Auto V over a Lego game doesn't automatically make me a hater. I know plenty of people who would never play Lego games just because they're not into those types of themes.

If you actually looked at my posts here you'd see I really want a Wii U. I'm ecstatic Platinum supports Nintendo. I'm just waiting for more third party titles to be announced before I take the plunge.

Sounds like you have ego issues. I don't think his post was directed at you at all.
---
Henshin-a-go-go baby!
#10MotiJrPosted 1/20/2013 12:06:13 PM
Zato Infinite posted...

Sounds like you have ego issues. I don't think his post was directed at you at all.

This. No offence but the world doesn't revolve around you.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.