Your reaction if the next Zelda was a...

#1sonicsonicPosted 1/20/2013 9:14:07 AM
Majora's Mask remake. Throw in a few more things to keep players busy. A temple or two, masks and sidequests.

Would you get the remake of the greatest Zelda game ever released ?
#2tuznecotePosted 1/20/2013 9:16:02 AM
I would up the graphics and not touch a thing.... or I will get very very very very angry. Wouldn't mind the remake to keep me going simply because I am expecting it so have put off my "bi-yearly" replay.
#3sonicsonic(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 9:18:04 AM
I'd trust Nintendo to add a few more things without messing it up. Better graphics are nice in a remake, but have you ever played REmake (Resident Evil)? Best remake ever !
#4tuznecotePosted 1/20/2013 9:21:22 AM
Yes I rate that as the greatest REmake as the best remake ever made. Infact I am glad and reckon RE2 wasn't remade because I get the feeling they couldn't stand up to the quality of the first.
#5Tsutarja495Posted 1/20/2013 9:22:10 AM
I didn't like MM nearly as much as the other 3D games, but I would want this to happen. It only makes sense after OoT is on 3DS to put MM there too. I'd buy it.
#6keironukPosted 1/20/2013 9:22:57 AM
I would love a mm remake.
---
Xbox live: keironuk
My PSN ID: keironuk
#7SuperShyGuy9000Posted 1/20/2013 9:23:50 AM
like this

http://youtu.be/cyazYYev7Nw
#8StarBladeEdgePosted 1/20/2013 9:32:43 AM
link to the bast remake

dat would be da ****
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company Let's destroy the wiiu board trolls!
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#9mjc0961Posted 1/20/2013 9:37:22 AM
sonicsonic posted...
Majora's Mask remake. Throw in a few more things to keep players busy. A temple or two, masks and sidequests.

Would you get the remake of the greatest Zelda game ever released ?

Yes, I would get a remake of The Wind Waker. Why did you ask me that at the end of a post talking about the rubbish known as Majora's Mask, though?
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#10sonicsonic(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 9:39:22 AM
tuznecote posted...
Yes I rate that as the greatest REmake as the best remake ever made. Infact I am glad and reckon RE2 wasn't remade because I get the feeling they couldn't stand up to the quality of the first.

Capcom recently (well 4 months ago) asked if fans would be interested in a RE2 remake. Don't know how that is going along, but they asked. It seems they are aiming for Leon Complete Global Saturation.

That link to the fake MM remake was pretty ace. If it was those graphics and just a few more things to keep you busy I'd be sold.