Your reaction if the next Zelda was a...

#11darkjedilinkPosted 1/20/2013 8:39:41 AM
mjc0961 posted...
sonicsonic posted...
Majora's Mask remake. Throw in a few more things to keep players busy. A temple or two, masks and sidequests.

Would you get the remake of the greatest Zelda game ever released ?

Yes, I would get a remake of Link's Awakening. Why did you ask me that at the end of a post talking about the rubbish known as Majora's Mask, though?

Agreed.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#12sonicsonic(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 8:42:41 AM
mjc0961 posted...
sonicsonic posted...
Majora's Mask remake. Throw in a few more things to keep players busy. A temple or two, masks and sidequests.

Would you get the remake of the greatest Zelda game ever released ?

Yes, I would get a remake of The Wind Waker. Why did you ask me that at the end of a post talking about the rubbish known as Majora's Mask, though?

You crazy man. Y'know Mario and Wario descibe MM and WW perfectly. Mario is meant to be the better one and Wario the bad one and that's why they called him Wario, it's an M upside down. Now if you look at Majora's Mask... or should I say MM and Wind Waker otherwise none as WW. We can see that Nintendo are trying to tell us that MM is 2X as great as any Mario game and WW is worse... and a pile of crap... and lame...

In all seriousness WW is ok. Has a bit of a jarring pace to it. Being so close the the end then having to find all those damn triforce pieces !!!
#13PendragoonPosted 1/20/2013 8:46:13 AM
Remaking the GBC Zelda games would ruin them. The remake of OoT did fine because the game was the same other than the graphics face lift and control improvements.

Majora's Mask will get a update on the 3DS eventually.

Wind Waker, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword will all get HD updates eventually.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#14SuperShyGuy9000Posted 1/20/2013 9:02:49 AM
A Zelda II: Link's Adventure remake would go over much better.
#15DTY3Posted 1/20/2013 9:16:09 AM
tuznecote posted...
Yes I rate that as the greatest REmake as the best remake ever made. Infact I am glad and reckon RE2 wasn't remade because I get the feeling they couldn't stand up to the quality of the first.

i think Zero Mission is the best remake.
It made Metroid playable.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.