The hype level Smash 4 will have cannot top Brawl's hype level

#11emagdnEPosted 1/20/2013 3:11:02 PM
Brawl was the most hyped game ever? LOLNO!

you Nintendo fanboys need to realize PC games exist, and are considered an actual SPORT in some countries

Starcraft 2 was the most hyped game ever
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#12DTY3Posted 1/20/2013 3:38:19 PM
Melee's reveal trailer reactions were insane.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#13Faceman_Posted 1/20/2013 4:26:02 PM
Snake was the absolute last character in gaming anyone would think of for smash, that's what made it so mind blowing. There really isn't another character that would be as unbelievable as him. I hope him and Sonic make it back in. And if we do get blessed with one more guest, without losing snake or sonic, I'm hoping for pac man or Rayman.. I'm 50/50 between them both.
#14Toadster9001Posted 1/20/2013 4:32:19 PM
Nothing has been shown yet. What the hell are you expecting? The hype train will be HUGE, I promise.
---
Brothers Obscura
#15The_Shadow_Link(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 4:34:19 PM
Toadster9001 posted...
Nothing has been shown yet. What the hell are you expecting? The hype train will be HUGE, I promise.

Huge, yes

As big as Brawl? Doubt it. What one announcement could they make that beats the announcement of Solid Snake, bearing in mind that before then it was purely Nintendo Characters in the game.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#16Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 1/20/2013 4:39:04 PM
If the trailer shows that the gameplay is halfway decent, It'll be more hyped than Brawl, because Brawl was a huge disappointment for most people. We'll just have to see.
---
PSN : The14thOne.
#17CcroybbPosted 1/20/2013 4:39:57 PM
After the disappointment that was Brawl, I'm remaining more cautious with this one.
#18Faceman_Posted 1/20/2013 4:44:54 PM
emagdnE posted...

you Nintendo fanboys need to realize PC games exist, and are considered an actual SPORT in some countries

You do realize how pathetic anyone who considers any type of gaming a 'sport' or 'competetive' is, right?
#19Soanevalcke6Posted 1/20/2013 4:51:15 PM
Faceman_ posted...
emagdnE posted...

You do realize how pathetic anyone who considers any type of gaming a 'sport' or 'competetive' is, right?

Smash and Pokemon fans are pathetic I guess.
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6