Best/worst miiverse community

#1GloryChaosPosted 1/20/2013 1:18:21 PM
Best: Probably a toss up between funky barn for hilarity value and good art(which is available everywhere) and Nintendoland since the game utilizes miiverse properly.

Worst: New Super Mario Bros. U by far. This is to be expected since the game constantly prompts you to post your thoughts to miiverse and doesn't really give you any option if you want to respond to one of the comments you see on the map. So this results in people talking to themselves as the comments bury each other. You're lucky if you can get a conversation going.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#2Virus66Posted 1/20/2013 1:20:20 PM
The worst one I've seen is Skylanders Giants. It's nothing but stick figures and self-proclaimed 8 year olds saying "Yeah me if you like Cynder!". It was much better before Christmas
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
#3GloryChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 1:33:53 PM
Decided to go there to check it out. I'm still scrolling down the messages but what you said sounds 100% accurate...
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#4Kiro_namiPosted 1/20/2013 1:35:27 PM
What about the Willem Dafoe community?
---
GameFAQs is like a car crash - you know it's horrible but you just can't turn away.
#5tuznecotePosted 1/20/2013 1:40:18 PM
I like the implementation of the Post on the Mario map and when you die. Its nice to see "That DUMB FISH!" or a drawing of the star that your seem to have issues collecting. Its cleverly implemented because when you die it registers where you die and all the messages are related to that very point of your death so many of my deaths have been around the star coins and BOOM "Star coin pictures" and "DAT STAR COIN!!!" messages.

Its nice to see the rest of the world moaning with you.

Is that the Jim Sterling one!?!?!?! WHICH ONE?! WHICH ONE?!
#6SerOnionKnightPosted 1/20/2013 1:44:06 PM
Yeah Rabbids is pretty funny for a game that pretty much no one has.
#7DeathSoul2000Posted 1/20/2013 1:46:56 PM
sing party is awesome. no one on there owns it XD
#8KAMMYqueenPosted 1/20/2013 1:53:46 PM
the 007 is everyone saying how munch the game suck
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#9lt519Posted 1/20/2013 2:05:47 PM
tuznecote posted...
I like the implementation of the Post on the Mario map and when you die. Its nice to see "That DUMB FISH!" or a drawing of the star that your seem to have issues collecting. Its cleverly implemented because when you die it registers where you die and all the messages are related to that very point of your death so many of my deaths have been around the star coins and BOOM "Star coin pictures" and "DAT STAR COIN!!!" messages.

Its nice to see the rest of the world moaning with you.

Is that the Jim Sterling one!?!?!?! WHICH ONE?! WHICH ONE?!

This. Not everyone realizes this. I love that when I die in a certain spot I see posts from other people that died there.
#10Air_Gear_Posted 1/20/2013 2:25:29 PM
Virus66 posted...
The worst one I've seen is Skylanders Giants. It's nothing but stick figures and self-proclaimed 8 year olds saying "Yeah me if you like Cynder!". It was much better before Christmas

There to young to start becoming furries.