Does the Wii U support tessellation?

#71IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/21/2013 1:57:46 PM
shaunme posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
shaunme posted...
"of course the Wii U supports tessellation, Nintendo created it, it was originally called MODE 7" daekjedilink.

Hahahahah, no doubt he would say something like that. And then Baha would make some excuse for how it doesn't matter that Nintendo doesn't use it.

this topic is now about quotes that darkjedilink would say about modern day tech.

"Nintendo has had 64x AA and AF since the N64 that's why it had 64 in it's name" -DJL
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#72Baha05Posted 1/21/2013 2:00:24 PM
Buretsu posted...
They're Immortals, not Highlanders. There was only one Highlander, and that was Connor Macleod.

Either way, it's established that any head removal kills an Immortal. The French Revolution was an especially bad time for Immortals, what with the guillotine and all.

Well it has been a while since I've seen the damn movie but I find it funnier to call them Highlanders.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#73shaunmePosted 1/21/2013 2:10:02 PM
Baha05 posted...
Buretsu posted...
They're Immortals, not Highlanders. There was only one Highlander, and that was Connor Macleod.

Either way, it's established that any head removal kills an Immortal. The French Revolution was an especially bad time for Immortals, what with the guillotine and all.

Well it has been a while since I've seen the damn movie but I find it funnier to call them Highlanders.

sorry haha I thought you were being a jerk,apologies.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#74shaunmePosted 1/21/2013 2:10:52 PM
shaunme posted...
Baha05 posted...
Buretsu posted...

baha
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#75Baha05Posted 1/21/2013 2:12:36 PM
shaunme posted...

Hey it happens, honestly on here I try hard not to be a jerk, especially when Gamefaqs has a more PG attitude that can almost rival Nintendo (No more colorful words, name calling, etc)

Though I should rewatch Highlander, I think the first one is still on Netflix.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#76BuretsuPosted 1/21/2013 2:17:13 PM
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...

Hey it happens, honestly on here I try hard not to be a jerk, especially when Gamefaqs has a more PG attitude that can almost rival Nintendo (No more colorful words, name calling, etc)

Though I should rewatch Highlander, I think the first one is still on Netflix.

Watch the first one, avoid all the others. Maybe watch a couple seasons of the TV series.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#77IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/21/2013 2:20:45 PM
Oh wow, just noticed the mods actually deleted the post Buretsu made up there making fun of the mentally challenged.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#78BuretsuPosted 1/21/2013 2:23:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#79Baha05Posted 1/21/2013 2:24:31 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Oh wow, just noticed the mods actually deleted the post Buretsu made up there making fun of the mentally challenged.

Funny how that is modded offense yet most all of what Raz says on the 3DS boards is A-Ok
---
#80shaunmePosted 1/21/2013 3:04:05 PM
"People who say the Wii U will be outclassed by the next ox and ps4 are fools, Nintendo has built the super FX chip 3, into the Wii U GAME DISCS" darkjedilink.
---