Does the Wii U support tessellation?

#81Baha05Posted 1/21/2013 2:05:08 PM
shaunme posted...
"People who say the Wii U will be outclassed by the next ox and ps4 are fools, Nintendo has built the super FX chip 3, into the Wii U GAME DISCS" darkjedilink.

Ok that's freaking hilarious

Dammit why wasn't I hear long before the release? >:T
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#82IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/21/2013 2:36:33 PM
I wish darkjedilink wasn't so shamed that he would post more funnies. Tottz too
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#83shaunmePosted 1/21/2013 2:47:01 PM(edited)
"the only people who think that the Wii U's operating system is slow are the trolls, Nintendo PURPOSELY made it this way to teach people patience because they are a family company"darkjedilink.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#84Atomos199Posted 1/21/2013 2:50:46 PM(edited)
BroadwayGPU posted...
ITT: If you've never heard of tessellation you're an idiot.

And just so you know, if any of you don't understand enumeration, you're an idiot because I know what it is and you don't and that makes me feel secure.

You sound very mature. Do you even lift, though?

Dear Wii U board: PLEASE continue meme'ifying this! XD

Also, as a dedicated lurker, I must say this board needs more 10/10 topics like this one. I was just about done with reading all this trash when I stumbled upon this goldmine of a topic. Faith restored. And of course:

would read again

---
I never gained supreme ulti-complete status. I projected my mind approx 3 years into the future and realized it was going to be a waste of time
~ bastardpoetry
#85BuretsuPosted 1/21/2013 2:48:55 PM
shaunme posted...
"the only people who think that the Wii U's operating system is slow are the trolls, Nintendo PURPOSELY made it this way to teach people patience because they are a family company"darkjedilink.

Nah, that's more something that BroadwayGPU would say.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#86IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/21/2013 2:50:44 PM
shaunme posted...

Broadway literally said that once.
---
#87Baha05Posted 1/21/2013 2:51:53 PM
shaunme posted...

That's yeah that's stupid what else is there?
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#88BuretsuPosted 1/21/2013 2:54:26 PM
I'm anxious to see what other fake quotes they'll attribute to people.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#89IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/21/2013 2:59:02 PM
Buretsu doesn't understand that we are making joke quotes, poor guy. Guess he should just stick to saying we have mental disabilities and making death threats :(
---
#90shaunmePosted 1/21/2013 3:00:17 PM
Buretsu posted...
I'm anxious to see what other fake quotes they'll attribute to people.

poor duuretsu xx
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//