Does the Wii U support tessellation?

#91BuretsuPosted 1/21/2013 4:01:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#92shaunmePosted 1/21/2013 4:10:22 PM
"even though the Xbox 360 and ps3 have more highly rated exclusives than the Wii, the Wii is still superior because it has sold more units"darkjedilink
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#93IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/21/2013 4:12:50 PM
#94TheBonfiniPosted 1/21/2013 4:13:34 PM
Going to have to keep topics separate and admit that I don't know the inner technicalities of tesselation myself.
And to quote someone just to contribute nothing but to mutually make fun of them is pretty weak!
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#95BuretsuPosted 1/21/2013 4:15:18 PM
#96shaunmePosted 1/21/2013 4:16:05 PM
TheBonfini posted...
Going to have to keep topics separate and admit that I don't know the inner technicalities of tesselation myself.
And to quote someone just to contribute nothing but to mutually make fun of them is pretty weak!

jeez the NDF have no sense of humour.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#97BuretsuPosted 1/21/2013 4:19:23 PM
shaunme posted...
TheBonfini posted...

Damn, you're clueless...
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#98ChargrilledPosted 1/21/2013 4:21:26 PM
yeah i believe it does have a tesselation unit, but i dont think its powerful enough to render much ingame.

even my nvidia 560ti struggles at tesselation stuff in pc games
---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN/Wii-U : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#99IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/21/2013 4:23:40 PM
Buretsu is easily one of the more toxic users on this board.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#100TheBonfiniPosted 1/21/2013 4:24:31 PM
shaunme posted...
TheBonfini posted...

Lol NDF? Haha

I didn't mean what you guys were doing. I was referring to what was going on the first page where someone would make a zinger and all another person would do is quote the whole exchange just to contribute "lol"

Fake quotes are fun!
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg