People complain about the price of games...

#1digiblasterPosted 1/20/2013 4:30:27 PM
Yet they're the same as the prices of current-gen games. I can understand the complaints for the ports, although Batman comes with all the DLC on disc (which warrants a higher price anyway).

And if the other next-gen consoles are going to be even more powerful as some people predict, development costs are going to rise again and game prices will rise to compensate. Will people still be complaining when next-gen games cost ~$80?
#2numbnut909Posted 1/20/2013 4:32:50 PM
yes
#3Dark_AbaddonPosted 1/20/2013 4:43:24 PM
people complain about everything
---
Me: my posts, now with 100% more signature
Hades: I liked it better when your posts had 100% less signature...
#4Baha05Posted 1/20/2013 4:44:33 PM
Dark_Abaddon posted...
people complain about everything

This, you could make the perfect game and have it on all platforms and people would ***** about something.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#5GLDanzegoPosted 1/20/2013 4:45:14 PM
Where's all of this complaining about game prices? I admit, I don't sift through each and every topic in these forums (not even close), but I haven't seen any complaints other than people who get miffed because the ports are released at the same price they were originally released at on other systems.

Sounds like a fallacy topic to me.

--
#6LifelessBoyPosted 1/20/2013 4:46:11 PM
digiblaster posted...
Yet they're the same as the prices of current-gen games. I can understand the complaints for the ports, although Batman comes with all the DLC on disc (which warrants a higher price anyway).

And if the other next-gen consoles are going to be even more powerful as some people predict, development costs are going to rise again and game prices will rise to compensate. Will people still be complaining when next-gen games cost ~$80?

Batman: AC is not a good example. It already had the GOTY version with all DLC on the other consoles for a cheaper price.
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/YFAL%20Putipuelko
Don't flame me bro. GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessLoser - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko
#7Baha05Posted 1/20/2013 4:46:16 PM
GLDanzego posted...
Where's all of this complaining about game prices? I admit, I don't sift through each and every topic in these forums (not even close), but I haven't seen any complaints other than people who get miffed because the ports are released at the same price they were originally released at on other systems.

Sounds like a fallacy topic to me.

--

You kinda have to see individual game topics and more often they'll say "This game is too expensive"
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich