I fail to understand the whole, "Wii-U has no online" thing...

#21TheBonfiniPosted 1/22/2013 8:30:35 AM
They have NSMBU and NintendoLand which would benefit online multiplayer immensely but were Scrooges this Christmas and didn't let the little boys or girls play them online.
Why??
Is it a multiplayer game? Yes

Nintendont do online as well as they should. They have megabillions of dollars sitting in vaults collecting interest around the world. A fraction of a percentage of interest would have paid the engineers fairly to implement this highly sought after game mode.

Imagine being able to play online with your friends so you could each use your own tablet controller?!?! It'd be gaming bliss!! Sometimes your friends live far away? Just play online multiplayer!

The 100 character text limit sucks, but I'm SURE they are "working on it" as Baha promised.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#22Faceman_Posted 1/22/2013 9:03:08 AM
kissdadookie posted...
Faceman_ posted...
The people who say that (referring to the title) are just sheep who want to pay for the exact same thing they've spent money on before. I don't know about everyone else, but I feel like Nintendo got online right. Far better than ps3 and 360. Online gaming was supposed to bring gamers together, instead, all it it does is force people trying to have a good time to listen to kids swearing at the top of their lungs. Hell, even some 'adults' do it.

With Miiverse, especially in NSMBU, there is actually cival game interaction. I love dying and seeing that everybody dies at the same part to the exact same trap. Some think it's too strict, but I really don't mind it. If it means every other post isn't "Nintendo sucks", a random assortment of cursing or pictures of male genitalia then mod away Nintendo.

Pat yourselves on the back for being the first company to do online right. If I wore hats, I'd tip mine to you .

I love Miiverse, the chatboards part of it basically, but if you consider the integration in NSMBU to be anything resembling actual interaction, you are just completely delusional.

Also, if you fear foul language so much, you should just never ever turn on the radio, the TV, or leave your house for that matter, EVER.

I never said anything about not swearing. I said I didn't want to read a randomly strung together assortment of cursing just for the sake of cursing. So, get it right.
#23Ryan SiPosted 1/22/2013 9:16:09 AM
Their best effort so far, but Nintendo sort of botched "Nintendo Network's" debut at least.

Games tied to one console and no easy way to redownload, virtual console in Wii mode, and some Zombi U dev acted like he had never seen a co-op zombie shooter before...L4D anyone?
---
Most Wanted: Bit.Trip Runner 2 (PC), Grand Theft Auto V (PS3) Final Fantasy X HD (PS3)
#24Faceman_Posted 1/22/2013 9:20:51 AM
Ryan Si posted...
Their best effort so far, but Nintendo sort of botched "Nintendo Network's" debut at least.

Games tied to one console and no easy way to redownload, virtual console in Wii mode, and some Zombi U dev acted like he had never seen a co-op zombie shooter before...L4D anyone?

Co op is the stupidest thing they could have done. It would have taken survival horror from ZombiU and made it a generic zombie action game. The multiplayer is fine the way it is.
#25kissdadookiePosted 1/22/2013 10:28:40 AM
Faceman_ posted...
kissdadookie posted...
Faceman_ posted...
The people who say that (referring to the title) are just sheep who want to pay for the exact same thing they've spent money on before. I don't know about everyone else, but I feel like Nintendo got online right. Far better than ps3 and 360. Online gaming was supposed to bring gamers together, instead, all it it does is force people trying to have a good time to listen to kids swearing at the top of their lungs. Hell, even some 'adults' do it.

With Miiverse, especially in NSMBU, there is actually cival game interaction. I love dying and seeing that everybody dies at the same part to the exact same trap. Some think it's too strict, but I really don't mind it. If it means every other post isn't "Nintendo sucks", a random assortment of cursing or pictures of male genitalia then mod away Nintendo.

Pat yourselves on the back for being the first company to do online right. If I wore hats, I'd tip mine to you .

I love Miiverse, the chatboards part of it basically, but if you consider the integration in NSMBU to be anything resembling actual interaction, you are just completely delusional.

Also, if you fear foul language so much, you should just never ever turn on the radio, the TV, or leave your house for that matter, EVER.

I never said anything about not swearing. I said I didn't want to read a randomly strung together assortment of cursing just for the sake of cursing. So, get it right.

Again, if you fear that, you should basically NEVER turn on the radio, TV, or leave the house for that matter. What part of this is so hard for you to comprehend or are you just going to play it off as if your original comment was had even the minutest bit of thought put in rather than just complete ignorance and blanket statements?
#26Faceman_Posted 1/22/2013 10:36:55 AM
kissdadookie posted...
Faceman_ posted...
kissdadookie posted...
Faceman_ posted...

Again, if you fear that, you should basically NEVER turn on the radio, TV, or leave the house for that matter. What part of this is so hard for you to comprehend or are you just going to play it off as if your original comment was had even the minutest bit of thought put in rather than just complete ignorance and blanket statements?

"Was had"? Ah, I see that high school diploma is taking you places in life! I bet it got you a better position at McDonald's, huh? Why don't you just go sit down and play with your letter blocks a bit more and let the grown ups talk, alright, kid?
#27kissdadookiePosted 1/22/2013 10:41:28 AM
Faceman_ posted...

"Was had"? Ah, I see that high school diploma is taking you places in life! I bet it got you a better position at McDonald's, huh? Why don't you just go sit down and play with your letter blocks a bit more and let the grown ups talk, alright, kid?

How adorable, ran out of shameless defenses and now just ignoring having to defend yourself and instead attack me on some silly typos. It's so sad that people like you show up on these boards helping really put the nail in the coffin on how Nintendo fanboys are pathetic running around trying to claim the Wii as a great gaming machine with lots of quality games, going so far as to claim that there's anywhere near 120 great games on the system.
#28CaioNVPosted 1/22/2013 10:47:27 AM
I can't believe I just saw someone actually pointing out a minor grammatical error and strawmaning it to assume a major logical fallacy within the argument.
Call the troll police.
---
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png
#29Faceman_Posted 1/22/2013 10:48:19 AM
kissdadookie posted...
Faceman_ posted...

How adorable, ran out of shameless defenses and now just ignoring having to defend yourself and instead attack me on some silly typos. It's so sad that people like you show up on these boards helping really put the nail in the coffin on how Nintendo fanboys are pathetic running around trying to claim the Wii as a great gaming machine with lots of quality games, going so far as to claim that there's anywhere near 120 great games on the system.

I need to defend myself from some guy who spends his life on gamefaqs yet still can't type a single post without having a handful of typos, let alone a coherent sentence? If being a 'tough guy' on a video game message board makes you feel good about yourself, then more power to you! You have my pity.
#30Faceman_Posted 1/22/2013 10:55:28 AM
CaioNV posted...
I can't believe I just saw someone actually pointing out a minor grammatical error and strawmaning it to assume a major logical fallacy within the argument.
Call the troll police.

*Strawmanning. Ladies and gentlemen, the idiocracy of gamefaqs users at its finest!