C/D Metroid Prime 4 + Wii U + Online Multiplayer = Badass game.

#11DifferentialEquationPosted 1/20/2013 8:23:56 PM
The Metroid Prime series went steadily downhill.

MP 1 was great.
MP 2 had good gameplay but the wasn't very memorable.
MP 3 was complete trash.

Nintendo has ruined the Metroid series and I don't want to see what type of crap they'd shoehorn into the game with their trash controller in the name of "innovation".
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#12nickvd8Posted 1/20/2013 8:25:55 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...

MP 1 was great.
MP 3 was complete trash.

Nintendo has ruined the Metroid series and I don't want to see what type of crap they'd shoehorn into the game with their trash controller in the name of "innovation".

That's your opinion, not fact. MP3 was pretty damn good. MP2 was the one that sucked.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#13DifferentialEquationPosted 1/20/2013 8:31:32 PM
nickvd8 posted...

MP 1 was great.
MP 3 was complete trash.

That's your opinion, not fact. MP3 was pretty damn good. MP2 was the one that sucked.

Thanks for clearing that up since I left out the disclaimer that it's my opinion. Someone might have thought I was citing an academic journal.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#14wiiking96Posted 1/20/2013 8:32:06 PM
CCCCCCCCC. Yeah, it would be awesome. Now, by "Metroid Prime 4", I assume you mean another Metroid FPA that takes after the Prime series in a lot of ways, correct?
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#15not__shawn__zPosted 1/20/2013 8:36:55 PM
nickvd8 posted...

MP 1 was great.
MP 3 was complete trash.

Thanks for clearing that up since I left out the disclaimer that it's my opinion. Someone might have thought I was citing an academic journal.

i for one was confused. i saw that you didnt mention it was your opinion, so i spent a few minutes looking over your post. couldnt find any links to who or what you were referencing. im glad nickvd8 pointed that out to me
---
~you educated bro? If you were, this would be a very simple concept to understand.~
#16GoombaXPosted 1/20/2013 8:39:00 PM
I liked the online in prime hunters so why not.
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#17LUlGIPosted 1/20/2013 8:41:24 PM
why do games need online mp ?
it takes away from single player

lol

you really think this
#18omniryuPosted 1/20/2013 8:44:58 PM
knightimex posted...
why do games need online mp ?
it takes away from single player

Take what away? Please do tell me? Did online take anything away from Mario kart, animal crossing, or Pokémon? You'll need to come up with a better exchange than taking away, because Nintendo has the time, team, and resource to keep a good amount of content and add online to their games.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#19SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/20/2013 8:45:22 PM
nickvd8 posted...

MP 1 was great.
MP 3 was complete trash.

You say plenty of things like it's fact, when it's really just your opinion. Why are you trying to pull that crap on others just because you don't like what they say? Oh, because you are hypocrite? Gotcha.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#20nickvd8Posted 1/20/2013 8:50:02 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
nickvd8 posted...

MP 1 was great.
MP 3 was complete trash.

You say plenty of things like it's fact, when it's really just your opinion. Why are you trying to pull that crap on others just because you don't like what they say? Oh, because you are hypocrite? Gotcha.

I don't mind opinion obviously, but calling MP3 trash is too much. If he had said it was meh. Then fine, but trash? Nope. I have no problem telling somebody I disagree, ya see?
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD