C/D Metroid Prime 4 + Wii U + Online Multiplayer = Badass game.

#21HungoverHero777Posted 1/20/2013 7:50:11 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
nickvd8 posted...
DifferentialEquation posted...
The Metroid Prime series went steadily downhill.

MP 1 was great.
MP 2 had good gameplay but the wasn't very memorable.
MP 3 was complete trash.

Nintendo has ruined the Metroid series and I don't want to see what type of crap they'd shoehorn into the game with their trash controller in the name of "innovation".

That's your opinion, not fact. MP3 was pretty damn good. MP2 was the one that sucked.

You say plenty of things like it's fact, when it's really just your opinion. Why are you trying to pull that crap on others just because you don't like what they say? Oh, because you are hypocrite? Gotcha.

Whoa, look at this guy; trying to start unnesessary fights...
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.
#22nickvd8Posted 1/20/2013 7:51:41 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
nickvd8 posted...
DifferentialEquation posted...
The Metroid Prime series went steadily downhill.

MP 1 was great.
MP 2 had good gameplay but the wasn't very memorable.
MP 3 was complete trash.

Nintendo has ruined the Metroid series and I don't want to see what type of crap they'd shoehorn into the game with their trash controller in the name of "innovation".

That's your opinion, not fact. MP3 was pretty damn good. MP2 was the one that sucked.

You say plenty of things like it's fact, when it's really just your opinion. Why are you trying to pull that crap on others just because you don't like what they say? Oh, because you are hypocrite? Gotcha.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/200/420/BRTky.jpg?1321408042
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#23LUlGIPosted 1/20/2013 7:53:20 PM
Why did you just respond to his post then respond again with a meme for no reason...
#24wiiking96Posted 1/20/2013 7:53:38 PM
Corruption is very far from being trash: It's a very well designed game that manages to capture the spirit of Metroid pretty well, and it's just bursting with originality and creativity.

I would say that Echoes is superior to Prime in most aspects, and it's also a very creative game.

I like all three about equal, though.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#25nickvd8Posted 1/20/2013 7:55:29 PM
LUlGI posted...
Why did you just respond to his post then respond again with a meme for no reason...

Cause I felt like it.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#26LUlGIPosted 1/20/2013 7:57:03 PM
LUlGI posted...

Cause I felt like it.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/200/420/BRTky.jpg
#27leopoldsharkPosted 1/20/2013 8:39:24 PM
I would like to see the next Metroid (if it is like Prime) do something in the vein of Hunters multiplayer. But I agree that in Metroid, single player is more important.

Prime 1 is great but the only problem is it felt too aimless. Prime 2 improved on some mechanics of Prime 1 (specifically Scan and Boost/Spider Ball) but aside from Sanctuary some of its environments were bland. Prime 3 had the best environments and great puzzles (the inclusion of the ship is very nice) but the removal of beam switching and beam combos in favor of Hyper Mode made the combat worse. The constant interruptions from AU 242 also soured the exploration factor which is a key part of Metroid. I hope if they do make the next Metroid game in the style of Prime it will add beam switching back in, take some of the improved mechanics and gameplay from Prime 1 and 2 and the environments from 3.
#28apocalyptic_4Posted 1/20/2013 8:55:41 PM
Nerdstick posted...
knightimex posted...
why do games need online mp ?
it takes away from single player

Maybe it could prove to be Nintendo's Halo.

id rather nintendo create a new ip then make metriod a mp game.
---
PSN: Adrian396
XBL: Prime Legacy Nintendo ID: Apocalypse
#29habsalltheway33Posted 1/20/2013 9:05:35 PM
Guys, what would be wrong with a multiplayer Metroid experience??

AMAZING CAMPAIGN AND ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .......but for some reason people are all like "you can't have good multiplayer and single player experiences"....totally false and i would trust Retro in this.
#30DifferentialEquationPosted 1/20/2013 9:42:06 PM
habsalltheway33 posted...
Guys, what would be wrong with a multiplayer Metroid experience??

AMAZING CAMPAIGN AND ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .......but for some reason people are all like "you can't have good multiplayer and single player experiences"....totally false and i would trust Retro in this.

Butthurt fanboys think that multiplayer automatically negates a good single player experience.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.