If you could have one Playstation exclusive franchise on Wii U...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If you could have one Playstation exclusive franchise on Wii U...
2 years ago#31
I wouldn't want any of them to come to WiiU as they would probably be cut down in graphics and mature content.

The sad thing about all those saying they hate Sony exclusives is that if they were Nintendo IPs you would love them.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
2 years ago#32
LBP all the way
---
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
(edited by Reedeemer)
2 years ago#33
Parappa the Rapper
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Manhunt2, One Piece
2 years ago#34
What, no Twisted Metal? It's the only good franchise Sony's even made.
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
2 years ago#35
I bought my ps3 to play a lot of those games, and most of them weren't very much fun. They were all about "cinematic experiences" and that crap.

It'd be cool to get a 3d-dot game heroes or something, though. Or a port of that one ratchet and clank game that had the open world space exploration.
2 years ago#36
Warhawk/Starhawk should be on that poll.
---
PSN - BattleJuiceJ
Xbox Live - BatttleJuice
2 years ago#37
monkeyspoon posted...
I wouldn't want any of them to come to WiiU as they would probably be cut down in graphics and mature content.

The sad thing about all those saying they hate Sony exclusives is that if they were Nintendo IPs you would love them.

Way to ASSume things there, boyo.
2 years ago#38
other: Dark Cloud
---
Currently Playing: DMC: Devil May Cry (PS3)
NNI: Gaiaknight
2 years ago#39
Baha05 posted...
Dark Cloud

I came in to say this.
2 years ago#40
player_three posted...
The Sony exclusive Tales of games.

Pretty much.

Wii owners got cheated out of Graces, but I am determined to play it within the next ten years.
---
This is the internet, all opinions are considered invalid.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If you could have one Playstation exclusive franchise on Wii U...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived