ITT we make wishful thinking about games to validate the Wii U's future

#1HELZEROPosted 1/20/2013 7:58:01 PM
Nintendo gets new Shenmue exclusive!
---
Give me a real next gen system and an online zelda that revolutionizes gaming and I'll pay $1000 easy.
#2BuretsuPosted 1/20/2013 7:59:03 PM
HELZERO finally shuts up and pisses off.

Oh wait, that's not a game! Silly me.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3fhsfootball74Posted 1/20/2013 7:59:16 PM
Hey guys you know how other systems have never launched with last gen ports....o wait. Get out of here scrub.
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#4SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/20/2013 8:02:57 PM
Buretsu posted...

Aww, a console by a company that does nothing for you personally isn't selling well, so you get offended by it. Your tears are delicious. Cry more. Yes!!
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#5Baha05Posted 1/20/2013 8:03:56 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Aww, a console by a company that does nothing for you personally isn't selling well, so you get offended by it. Your tears are delicious. Cry more. Yes!!

Thanks for reaching Rasputin level trolling.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#6BuretsuPosted 1/20/2013 8:05:30 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Buretsu posted...

Aww, you're butthurt. It's cute. Go back to Trolling 101, because you're not even qualified to be called a punk yet.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit