My, my, the trolls are out early this year!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. My, my, the trolls are out early this year!!

User Info: songwriter15

songwriter15
4 years ago#1
Should have expected it I guess!...... eg - Armoured Edition:- "Has gamebreaking framerate issues" / "All the "Extras" are just gimmicky" / I even read someone,seriously, claiming that "Having the map,etc,plus gadget selection, on the gamepad, was a DISADVANTAGE"!! .......And I could write similar words concerning virtually every other release on the Wii U so far!......Incidentally, PLEASE don't let any of these people cause you to miss a brilliant experience on the Wii U because of these, supposed: "framerate issues"! Trust me......there aren't any!! Not worth mentioning, anyway!!

No point in my listing, or quoting, the countless posts claiming that the Wii U has already "failed", (or will do in the next 25 minutes, or whatever!!) because you saw it all before, (when the Wii was consistently quadrupling the sales of the ps3 & 360 COMBINED it was still, constantly labelled a "failure" by the "hardcore-police"! :-) ), and we are going to be subjected to this kind of cr-p for the next few years so we may as well get used to it! ;-)

Personally, I'll keep in mind the likes of: "Galaxy", "Twilight", "Xeno", "Last Story", "D.K.", and countless others, and just relish the thought of the pure gems that are - and if I'm wrong I'll eat mine, and everyone else's, hat!! - going to grace this new console, over the next few years.......and that's without mentioning a new, and I have no doubts, brilliant, METROID!! :-)

I'm fully aware that all that's not going to cut any ice with the troll-brigade.........but it's sure as heck got me salivating already!!
Roll-on the future!! :-)

Take it easy!
Just my Opinion
Still Living The Dream

User Info: JosephDigital

JosephDigital
4 years ago#2
tl;dr

Calm down.

User Info: Naruto

Naruto
4 years ago#3
JosephDigital posted...
tl;dr

Calm down.

tl;dr version: Don't listen to the trolls, this is a reassurance topic.
(message deleted)

User Info: LUlGI

LUlGI
4 years ago#5
Whoops silly me

User Info: SSJ4CHRIS

SSJ4CHRIS
4 years ago#6
Too bad the Wii U games aren't out early this year.
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
4 years ago#7
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Too bad the Wii U games aren't out early this year.

#LaunchConsoleProblems
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit

User Info: monjamania2000

monjamania2000
4 years ago#8
My, my theres too many topics about this
I'm a glitch modulator, sip on the data
Verb conjugator, plus herb inhalator

User Info: songwriter15

songwriter15
4 years ago#9
Sorry buddy, but: "too many topics about"......What??

Take it easy
Just my Opinion
Still Living The Dream

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
4 years ago#10
Someone else who considers different opinions "trolling". >_> ... *sigh*

Wow, nature sure missed out with 12/21/2012 not happening... I'm thinking a species or two could have used a nice wipe. (Not naming names...)
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. My, my, the trolls are out early this year!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived