My, my, the trolls are out early this year!!

#1songwriter15Posted 1/20/2013 10:05:54 PM
Should have expected it I guess!...... eg - Armoured Edition:- "Has gamebreaking framerate issues" / "All the "Extras" are just gimmicky" / I even read someone,seriously, claiming that "Having the map,etc,plus gadget selection, on the gamepad, was a DISADVANTAGE"!! .......And I could write similar words concerning virtually every other release on the Wii U so far!......Incidentally, PLEASE don't let any of these people cause you to miss a brilliant experience on the Wii U because of these, supposed: "framerate issues"! Trust me......there aren't any!! Not worth mentioning, anyway!!

No point in my listing, or quoting, the countless posts claiming that the Wii U has already "failed", (or will do in the next 25 minutes, or whatever!!) because you saw it all before, (when the Wii was consistently quadrupling the sales of the ps3 & 360 COMBINED it was still, constantly labelled a "failure" by the "hardcore-police"! :-) ), and we are going to be subjected to this kind of cr-p for the next few years so we may as well get used to it! ;-)

Personally, I'll keep in mind the likes of: "Galaxy", "Twilight", "Xeno", "Last Story", "D.K.", and countless others, and just relish the thought of the pure gems that are - and if I'm wrong I'll eat mine, and everyone else's, hat!! - going to grace this new console, over the next few years.......and that's without mentioning a new, and I have no doubts, brilliant, METROID!! :-)

I'm fully aware that all that's not going to cut any ice with the troll-brigade.........but it's sure as heck got me salivating already!!
Roll-on the future!! :-)

Take it easy!
---
Just my Opinion
Still Living The Dream
#2JosephDigitalPosted 1/20/2013 10:07:42 PM
tl;dr

Calm down.
#3NarutoPosted 1/20/2013 10:11:45 PM
JosephDigital posted...
tl;dr

Calm down.

tl;dr version: Don't listen to the trolls, this is a reassurance topic.
#4LUlGIPosted 1/20/2013 10:13:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5LUlGIPosted 1/20/2013 10:16:31 PM
Whoops silly me
#6SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/20/2013 10:18:09 PM
Too bad the Wii U games aren't out early this year.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#7BuretsuPosted 1/20/2013 10:19:14 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Too bad the Wii U games aren't out early this year.

#LaunchConsoleProblems
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#8monjamania2000Posted 1/20/2013 10:20:19 PM
My, my theres too many topics about this
---
I'm a glitch modulator, sip on the data
Verb conjugator, plus herb inhalator
#9songwriter15(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 10:38:42 PM
Sorry buddy, but: "too many topics about"......What??

Take it easy
---
Just my Opinion
Still Living The Dream
#10Rasputin77Posted 1/21/2013 6:50:11 AM
Someone else who considers different opinions "trolling". >_> ... *sigh*

Wow, nature sure missed out with 12/21/2012 not happening... I'm thinking a species or two could have used a nice wipe. (Not naming names...)
---
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un