My, my, the trolls are out early this year!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. My, my, the trolls are out early this year!!
3 years ago#21
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Too bad the Wii U games aren't out early this year.

Heeeeeeeyoooooo!
i5-3570k @3.4GHZ_GTX 560Ti (2GB)_Asus P8Z77-V Pro_Samsung 840 (250GB)_1TB Seagate_8GB RAM_Zalman 9900 MAX_CoolerMaster HAF 912
3 years ago#22
shaunme posted...
djvampy posted...
Calling someone a "troll" is usually just someone defending their purchase and can't argue legitimate Shortcomings of this system. I'll throw out an easy one..... How come a "next gen " system can't Even Play DVDs ?

or cd's

Lol and yes def CDs hahaha.
I'm not gonna even bring up other valid points because its a waste of time. Store shelves are proof for me. I also have friends who work at best buy, GameStop and target and they all tell me this thing is not moving. No interest in it at all.
3 years ago#23
Arkaham city does have frame rate issues..I wouldn't consider them game breaking but they're definitely a huge turn off
Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN
3 years ago#24
DTY3 posted...
djvampy posted...
Calling someone a "troll" is usually just someone defending their purchase and can't argue legitimate Shortcomings of this system. I'll throw out an easy one..... How come a "next gen " system can't Even Play DVDs ?

Yes because DVD playback is the indicator of generations.
Lemme play your game.

Wii U is next gen cuz Miiverse.

Actually a "next gen" system should be able to do something so ridiculously basic such as DVD and cd playback.
And ask yourself this .... How come games like dead space 3 , tomb raider , etc etc wont be coming out for this system? I mean its soooooo powerful and such that you would think developers would wanna scramble to get their games on this system to utilize its "awesome" capabilities...
3 years ago#25
Why arent PS360 getting Rayman Legends or Bayonetta 2? Cuz dey not next gen.

(psst im using your logic)
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
3 years ago#26
DTY3 posted...
Why arent PS360 getting Rayman Legends or Bayonetta 2? Cuz dey not next gen.

(psst im using your logic)

Your absolutely right! I feel realllly neglected on those ! I doubt the ps3 or 360 could even do those ! <sarcasm>
Oh and don't forget the wii u also has tank tank tank that's another one we are missing.

On a side note why do all wii u drones always bring up RayMan ? I have noticed this in other posts and I legitimately don't know what's so great about this franchise .
3 years ago#27
Ah so suddenly Rayman is crap. Hahaha.

Dude you are so one dimensional. Overuse the word drone more. Please.

Also do yourself a favor and play some Rayman games.
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. My, my, the trolls are out early this year!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived