My, my, the trolls are out early this year!!

#21TiamatKillerPosted 1/21/2013 8:25:19 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Too bad the Wii U games aren't out early this year.

Heeeeeeeyoooooo!
---
i5-3570k @3.4GHZ_GTX 560Ti (2GB)_Asus P8Z77-V Pro_Samsung 840 (250GB)_1TB Seagate_8GB RAM_Zalman 9900 MAX_CoolerMaster HAF 912
#22djvampyPosted 1/21/2013 8:28:50 PM
shaunme posted...
djvampy posted...
Calling someone a "troll" is usually just someone defending their purchase and can't argue legitimate Shortcomings of this system. I'll throw out an easy one..... How come a "next gen " system can't Even Play DVDs ?

or cd's

Lol and yes def CDs hahaha.
I'm not gonna even bring up other valid points because its a waste of time. Store shelves are proof for me. I also have friends who work at best buy, GameStop and target and they all tell me this thing is not moving. No interest in it at all.
#23wskingwsPosted 1/21/2013 8:35:08 PM
Arkaham city does have frame rate issues..I wouldn't consider them game breaking but they're definitely a huge turn off
---
Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN
#24djvampyPosted 1/21/2013 9:06:21 PM
DTY3 posted...
djvampy posted...
Calling someone a "troll" is usually just someone defending their purchase and can't argue legitimate Shortcomings of this system. I'll throw out an easy one..... How come a "next gen " system can't Even Play DVDs ?

Yes because DVD playback is the indicator of generations.
Lemme play your game.

Wii U is next gen cuz Miiverse.

Actually a "next gen" system should be able to do something so ridiculously basic such as DVD and cd playback.
And ask yourself this .... How come games like dead space 3 , tomb raider , etc etc wont be coming out for this system? I mean its soooooo powerful and such that you would think developers would wanna scramble to get their games on this system to utilize its "awesome" capabilities...
#25DTY3Posted 1/21/2013 9:20:48 PM
Why arent PS360 getting Rayman Legends or Bayonetta 2? Cuz dey not next gen.

(psst im using your logic)
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#26djvampyPosted 1/21/2013 9:45:20 PM
DTY3 posted...
Why arent PS360 getting Rayman Legends or Bayonetta 2? Cuz dey not next gen.

(psst im using your logic)

Your absolutely right! I feel realllly neglected on those ! I doubt the ps3 or 360 could even do those ! <sarcasm>
Oh and don't forget the wii u also has tank tank tank that's another one we are missing.

On a side note why do all wii u drones always bring up RayMan ? I have noticed this in other posts and I legitimately don't know what's so great about this franchise .
#27DTY3Posted 1/21/2013 10:14:22 PM
Ah so suddenly Rayman is crap. Hahaha.

Dude you are so one dimensional. Overuse the word drone more. Please.

Also do yourself a favor and play some Rayman games.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.