You know what? Im shocked that Ni No Kuni (PS3) wasn't ported to Wii U

#11ShadowSkill11Posted 1/20/2013 11:49:21 PM
Always good to see another topic begging for games that will never be on the WiiU because most of your install bases didn't buy 3rd party games over the last 5 years.
#12CyricsServantPosted 1/20/2013 11:53:04 PM
ShadowSkill11 posted...
most of your install bases didn't buy 3rd party games over the last 5 years.

Sadly true.

Red Steel 2, No More Heroes 2, Zack & Wiki, and Little King's Story, among others, didn't deserve to crash and burn . . . and yet they did.
#13ElectricMolePosted 1/20/2013 11:58:31 PM
Little Kings Story deserved to sell well.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#14CyricsServantPosted 1/21/2013 12:06:13 AM
ElectricMole posted...
Little Kings Story deserved to sell well.

It definitely did. Instead it sold like garbage and Cing filed for bankruptcy. :/
#15GloryChaosPosted 1/21/2013 7:51:09 AM
Fear not. Apparently, the game has been done justice on the Vita.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#16DTY3Posted 1/21/2013 8:10:38 AM
ShadowSkill11 posted...
Always good to see another topic begging for games that will never be on the WiiU because most of your install bases didn't buy 3rd party games over the last 5 years.

1. Nobody is begging. Like at all.

2. Its a PS3 EXCLUSIVE. Is the reason the360 doesnt have it because "install bases didnt buy 3rd party games over the last 5 years."?

Oh right. You have no idea what youre talking about.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#17dj___rollPosted 1/21/2013 10:27:54 AM
DTY3 posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...

2. Its a PS3 EXCLUSIVE. Is the reason the360 doesnt have it because "install bases didnt buy 3rd party games over the last 5 years."?

It's because MS and Level 5 have a horrible business relationship due to working together in the past. That's why.

Also, what the poster you quoted said is true. It's why most 3rd party Wii games are quick, cheap cash ins. 3rd parties make the least money on Nintendo home consoles versus Sony or MS.
---
...to boldly split infinitives that no man had split before...
#18plasmatic5Posted 1/21/2013 10:34:58 AM
dj___roll posted...
DTY3 posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...

It's because MS and Level 5 have a horrible business relationship due to working together in the past. That's why.

Also, what the poster you quoted said is true. It's why most 3rd party Wii games are quick, cheap cash ins. 3rd parties make the least money on Nintendo home consoles versus Sony or MS.

I'm not a huge expert on the subject...but you really shouldn't have said "Nintendo home consoles" when you mean the Wii (and the Gamecube). N64, SNES, and NES did fine.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#19Nate_DihldorffPosted 1/21/2013 10:48:36 AM
Buretsu posted...
Kiro_nami posted...
I'm more surprised by the fact that the DS version never got localized.

That's because the DS version included a physical spellbook that Nintendo decided was just too expensive to translate. In the PS3 version, the spellbook is digital, so it cost much less.

Nintendo =/= Level 5.
---
Random GameFAQs user in regards to a used game: "No tutorial since its from GameStop."
#20DTY3Posted 1/21/2013 11:42:07 AM
plasmatic5 posted...
dj___roll posted...
DTY3 posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...

I'm not a huge expert on the subject...but you really shouldn't have said "Nintendo home consoles" when you mean the Wii (and the Gamecube). N64, SNES, and NES did fine.

Dont lump the N64 with the SNES and NES.

N64 had abysmal 3rd party support. Wii and Gamecube actually had a decent amount of games of every genre made.

N64 was a platformer machine.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.