The fact that Ni No Kuni Desu is not coming to Wii U ... is OFFENSIVE

#21Heat6JonesPosted 1/22/2013 4:27:57 PM
It's not unusual for RPGs to either be exclusive or be released on one console first and then brought to other consoles. Vakyria Chronicles was exclusive to PS3. Blue Dragon was exclusive to 360. Eternal Sonata was released on 360 but eventually was also released on PS3.

Wait and see what happens. The Wii U is still new and games aren't made in a single month. Far Cry 3, DMC Devil May Cry and other games also haven't been released for the Wii U.

The third party support on the Wii U isn't bad so far and really the launch was quite good, although many games were available on other consoles, the quality of the games can't be argued. Black Ops 2, Arkham Asylum, AC3. Go support third parties on Wii U instead of sitting and complaining.
#22DrumguyPosted 1/22/2013 4:35:05 PM
Lordrv posted...
The fact that Nintendo released last gen hardware in a 'next gen' console 2 gens in a row... is OFFENSIVE

This was proven inaccurate.... why are you behind the times??
#23emagdnEPosted 1/22/2013 5:12:35 PM
Monolith soft and Intelligent systems are the only ones really developing JRPGs for Nintendo

IS isn't making ****ing interactive movies
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#24LOLRIFANPosted 1/22/2013 5:20:45 PM
emagdnE posted...
Monolith soft and Intelligent systems are the only ones really developing JRPGs for Nintendo

IS isn't making ****ing interactive movies

lol fe has cutscenes too so shut up.
---
I am a furry AND PROUD to admit it.
Also guess what I AM SMASHKING84