Fallout 4 Would be Awesome for the Wii U

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Fallout 4 Would be Awesome for the Wii U
2 years ago#11
Skyrim was held back by the consoles, but it had nothing to do with technology. It was just a bit dumbed down.

That's not to say it was a bad game because I put seventy hours into it, but there was clearly a lot less depth to it than its predecessors and you can tell by the UI and stuff that it was made with consoles in mind.

Anyways, I would be surprised to see Fallout 4 on the Wii U but you never know.
---
We should make a verbal agreement to only kiss each other.
2 years ago#12
ShadowSkill11 posted...
It will never happen. The New Fallout and Elder Scrolls series are meant to be technological marvels. They would need to hold back the ps4/720/pc versions to squeeze in a WiiU version.

This

Pii U couldn't handle it

Or any legit sandbox game really
2 years ago#13
Beatperson14 posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...
It will never happen. The New Fallout and Elder Scrolls series are meant to be technological marvels. They would need to hold back the ps4/720/pc versions to squeeze in a WiiU version.

This

Pii U couldn't handle it

Or any legit sandbox game really

If you want to play "technological marvels" on a console you're pretty silly to begin with. Get a high-end PC for that. You're holding us back, scrubs.

Get a wiI for fun get drunk and play with women games.

Noobs.
2 years ago#14
Bethesda can't even get a game to work on a high end PC, how would they get a game to work on the Wii U? Skyrim has been out for more than a year and the PS3 is JUST getting the first DLC in February, and the PS3 is stronger than the Wii U...
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
2 years ago#15
The PS3 is not stronger than the Wii U. It does have a horrible, more complicated architecture though.
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Manhunt2, One Piece
2 years ago#16
will never happen
2 years ago#17
Probably not, but if you're lucky you'll get a sloppy Fallout 3 port that doesn't play well.
I like the idea of simulating the Pipboy though. Maybe with the PS4 and Vita.
---
PSN: nelson5436
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Fallout 4 Would be Awesome for the Wii U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived