Fallout 4 Would be Awesome for the Wii U

#11AdamLazarusoPosted 1/21/2013 12:52:23 AM
Skyrim was held back by the consoles, but it had nothing to do with technology. It was just a bit dumbed down.

That's not to say it was a bad game because I put seventy hours into it, but there was clearly a lot less depth to it than its predecessors and you can tell by the UI and stuff that it was made with consoles in mind.

Anyways, I would be surprised to see Fallout 4 on the Wii U but you never know.
---
We should make a verbal agreement to only kiss each other.
#12Beatperson14Posted 1/21/2013 12:58:55 AM
ShadowSkill11 posted...
It will never happen. The New Fallout and Elder Scrolls series are meant to be technological marvels. They would need to hold back the ps4/720/pc versions to squeeze in a WiiU version.

This

Pii U couldn't handle it

Or any legit sandbox game really
#13WithYouForYouPosted 1/21/2013 1:41:33 AM
Beatperson14 posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...
It will never happen. The New Fallout and Elder Scrolls series are meant to be technological marvels. They would need to hold back the ps4/720/pc versions to squeeze in a WiiU version.

This

Pii U couldn't handle it

Or any legit sandbox game really

If you want to play "technological marvels" on a console you're pretty silly to begin with. Get a high-end PC for that. You're holding us back, scrubs.

Get a wiI for fun get drunk and play with women games.

Noobs.
#14MoegittoPosted 1/21/2013 1:56:43 AM
Bethesda can't even get a game to work on a high end PC, how would they get a game to work on the Wii U? Skyrim has been out for more than a year and the PS3 is JUST getting the first DLC in February, and the PS3 is stronger than the Wii U...
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#15P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/21/2013 2:03:29 AM
The PS3 is not stronger than the Wii U. It does have a horrible, more complicated architecture though.
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Manhunt2, One Piece
#16Pawkie07Posted 1/21/2013 2:33:19 AM
will never happen
#17nelson5436Posted 1/21/2013 2:48:01 AM
Probably not, but if you're lucky you'll get a sloppy Fallout 3 port that doesn't play well.
I like the idea of simulating the Pipboy though. Maybe with the PS4 and Vita.
---
PSN: nelson5436