Target Masive Price Drop for Wii U Deluxe!

#11bleedingelitePosted 1/21/2013 2:30:40 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Oh wow, even NA retailers are slashing prices... Not good (for Nintendo).

if you got paid minimum wage for every hour you spent here, you would be able to actually buy a Wii U of your own! Plus a house, probably.
#12BuretsuPosted 1/21/2013 2:30:44 PM
Of course the usual fanboys will downplay this. Of course.

Of course the usual trolls will make a huge deal about this. Of course.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#13Zato InfinitePosted 1/21/2013 2:31:26 PM
Yeah my local pet store is having a huge sale on my dog's food so apparently my dog's favorite brand of dog food is going out of business.
#14SuperShyGuy9000Posted 1/21/2013 2:31:39 PM
KAMMYqueen posted...
Semi45a posted...
http://i45.tinypic.com/v316d3.jpg

YMMV but wow! What a deal!

"see tempaory price drop" walks away

MASSIVE CUT?!?!

$20 = MASSIVE CUT!!
#15TheBonfiniPosted 1/21/2013 2:32:04 PM
Going to have to drop it more than that to get any significant movement from the shelves. Nintendo dropped the 3DS $80 before it took off.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#16BuretsuPosted 1/21/2013 2:32:47 PM
TheBonfini posted...
Going to have to drop it more than that to get any significant movement from the shelves. Nintendo dropped the 3DS $80 before it took off.

3DS took off, the price cut just caused it to skyrocket.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#17Baha05Posted 1/21/2013 2:33:05 PM

Except for the fact that it clearly says "Temporary" and you can clearly see that it last for a good Week, also it's apparently in Stores Only as Online it's reading the full price.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#18AhnoldDoodPosted 1/21/2013 2:34:09 PM
I don't know what's more idiotic. TC thinking that $20 off is a "massive price drop" or that a sale is a price drop at all.
#19IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/21/2013 2:34:14 PM
People seem to forget that your local milk or dog foods aren't the same as a new videogame console launched just in November. But hey, bad comparisons are cool I guess if they divert attention from retailers trying to get Wii U stock off the shelves...
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#20geneticsftwPosted 1/21/2013 2:35:08 PM

Of course, and there is you and your ilk. A sale as a definitive sign that the console is doomed. Forgetting history or trends.
---
Sweet