Target Masive Price Drop for Wii U Deluxe!

#101SuperShyGuy9000Posted 1/21/2013 3:34:02 PM
I have to do some internet sleuthing to find out if there were any deals on the PS3 after launch. In the meantime

People have also making a big deal out of the Wii U receiving a price cut by a retailer in the UK soon after launch.

Well looks as the PS3 got that treatment in less than a month in the UK

http://www.reghardware.com/2007/04/11/ps3_price_drops/
#102BuretsuPosted 1/21/2013 3:34:38 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
just another ignorant fanboy

Pot, kettle, black, etc.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#103TheBonfiniPosted 1/21/2013 3:35:14 PM
Baha05 posted...
Fanboys and fan trolls are a delicate bunch, they can't handle a price cut that's the only reason really. The rest of us are just talking about it like sane adults, lol

Again Sale =/= Price Cut

Semantics. If you can't intelligently decipher what the poster means in context than it reflects poorly on you. You can't productively sit here and make someone know English over the Internet.

Do you have anything to contribute to the topic or are you still stuck on the obvious fact that no one is disputing, being that a temporary sale at retail doesn't equal a permanent price cut from Nintendo.

If you keep just saying the same redundant things with out countering the obvious bad sign this is for Nintendo people will think you aren't the biggest fan online here. Ahnolddood might be ahead of you, but I speculate he hasn't had sex before so he's far more dedicated to gaming.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#104Baha05Posted 1/21/2013 3:35:16 PM
Baha, did you give someone else your account? You used to be a Nintendo defender but still somewhat normal. But now you are just another ignorant fanboy, not unlike users like Squatch. What happened to you?

I love how you honestly never have any rebuttals, see this is why you are considered a troll.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#105BuretsuPosted 1/21/2013 3:35:53 PM
TheBonfini posted...
Baha05 posted...
Fanboys and fan trolls are a delicate bunch, they can't handle a price cut that's the only reason really. The rest of us are just talking about it like sane adults, lol

Again Sale =/= Price Cut

Semantics. If you can't intelligently decipher what the poster means in context than it reflects poorly on you.

You've yet to show yourself capable of this feat.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#106AhnoldDoodPosted 1/21/2013 3:36:48 PM
TheBonfini posted...
but I speculate he hasn't had sex before so he's far more dedicated to gaming

Freaking wow, kid. Tell me, did you ever grow out of your "I'm 10-years-old and i think sex is everything!" phase? Reminds me of the time you pretended that you actually had women.
#107Baha05Posted 1/21/2013 3:38:14 PM
TheBonfini posted...
Semantics. If you can't intelligently decipher what the poster means in context than it reflects poorly on you. You can't productively sit here and make someone know English over the Internet.

Do you have anything to contribute to the topic or are you still stuck on the obvious fact that no one is disputing, being that a temporary sale at retail doesn't equal a permanent price cut from Nintendo.

If you keep just saying the same redundant things with out countering the obvious bad sign this is for Nintendo people will think you aren't the biggest fan online here. Ahnolddood might be ahead of you, but I speculate he hasn't had sex before so he's far more dedicated to gaming.

Yeah you pretty much threw away any chance of people taking you seriously now.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#108TheBonfiniPosted 1/21/2013 3:38:23 PM
darkjedilink posted...
TheBonfini posted...
Buretsu posted...
TheBonfini posted...
Going to have to drop it more than that to get any significant movement from the shelves. Nintendo dropped the 3DS $80 before it took off.

3DS took off, the price cut just caused it to skyrocket.

Stop arguing semantics with people. It reeks of desperation.

And no, sales were in a lull and stagnated. Nintendo shamed themselves by overcharging for the 3DS. We thanked them for the apology with Ambassador and forgave them.

Before the price drop, the 3DS was outselling the DS over the same timeframe. Saying it wasn't selling before the price drop just makes you look stupid.

I said there was a lull in sales, not that it wasn't selling. Please read before responding.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#109AhnoldDoodPosted 1/21/2013 3:39:36 PM
TheBonfini posted...
I said there was a lull in sales

Just like the word "semantics", I don't think you know what that word means.
#110IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/21/2013 3:40:02 PM
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...
I have to do some internet sleuthing to find out if there were any deals on the PS3 after launch. In the meantime

People have also making a big deal out of the Wii U receiving a price cut by a retailer in the UK soon after launch.

Well looks as the PS3 got that treatment in less than a month in the UK

http://www.reghardware.com/2007/04/11/ps3_price_drops/

Makes sense based on how poorly it was selling at launch as well. I'll admit I was wrong about no price cuts that soon after launch (at least in the UK), hopefully the Wii U can turn it around like the PS3 did though.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10