Target Masive Price Drop for Wii U Deluxe!

#111BuretsuPosted 1/21/2013 2:40:39 PM
TheBonfini posted...
I said there was a lull in sales, not that it wasn't selling. Please read before responding.

Stop arguing semantics with people. It reeks of desperation.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#112AhnoldDoodPosted 1/21/2013 2:41:10 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Makes sense based on how poorly it was selling at launch as well.

"No console ever had a sale after launch!"

"The PS3 had a price drop?"

"WELL SO WHAT?!"
#113BuretsuPosted 1/21/2013 2:41:50 PM
I'll admit I was wrong

Well, looks like the world is about to come to an end.. It was a nice run, eh?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#114TheBonfiniPosted 1/21/2013 2:46:07 PM
Baha05 posted...
TheBonfini posted...
Semantics. If you can't intelligently decipher what the poster means in context than it reflects poorly on you. You can't productively sit here and make someone know English over the Internet.

Do you have anything to contribute to the topic or are you still stuck on the obvious fact that no one is disputing, being that a temporary sale at retail doesn't equal a permanent price cut from Nintendo.

If you keep just saying the same redundant things with out countering the obvious bad sign this is for Nintendo people will think you aren't the biggest fan online here. Ahnolddood might be ahead of you, but I speculate he hasn't had sex before so he's far more dedicated to gaming.

Yeah you pretty much threw away any chance of people taking you seriously now.

You haven't noticed him speculate everyone he argues with is a kid? Yet I can't speculate the reasoning for that.

It's exactly how you are treating this topic. Instead of contributing ideas of what the reasoning why Target did this you just attack others with absolutely no proposed explanation of your own.

There HAS to be a reason he calls everyone kid. There just has to. And there is a reason Target dropped the price temporarily on the Wii-U. It is a mystery.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#115SuperShyGuy9000Posted 1/21/2013 2:46:54 PM
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...
I have to do some internet sleuthing to find out if there were any deals on the PS3 after launch. In the meantime

People have also making a big deal out of the Wii U receiving a price cut by a retailer in the UK soon after launch.

Well looks as the PS3 got that treatment in less than a month in the UK

http://www.reghardware.com/2007/04/11/ps3_price_drops/

Makes sense based on how poorly it was selling at launch as well. I'll admit I was wrong about no price cuts that soon after launch (at least in the UK), hopefully the Wii U can turn it around like the PS3 did though.

Slim chance of Nintendo pulling it off. Sony knew how to play hardball and they clearly can't offer the things Sony could/can

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/03/28/sony-offers-up-a-100-ps3-price-cut/
#116IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/21/2013 2:47:28 PM
I feel like that post there shows exactly how Buretsu and Ahnold are nothing but poor trolls, lol
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#117Baha05Posted 1/21/2013 2:50:48 PM
TheBonfini posted...
You haven't noticed him speculate everyone he argues with is a kid? Yet I can't speculate the reasoning for that.

It's exactly how you are treating this topic. Instead of contributing ideas of what the reasoning why Target did this you just attack others with absolutely no proposed explanation of your own.

There HAS to be a reason he calls everyone kid. There just has to. And there is a reason Target dropped the price temporarily on the Wii-U. It is a mystery.

So you want to stoop to those levels then? I thought you were far better then that but I guess not.

And really the ony one I've been mainly arguing with is Icecream and really in terms of contributing to the topic, the topic is clearly something with a limited range because here's the thing:

Misleading topic title and ONE picture. There is not even an add in the paper and yet this one picture is enough to go "Uh oh Nintendo is in trouble" ? And yes the Sales is a mystery either way you look at it but it's so far just one store. It's pretty obvious the topic is nothing more then a bait topic anyhow.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#118TheBonfiniPosted 1/21/2013 2:51:02 PM
Buretsu posted...
TheBonfini posted...
I said there was a lull in sales, not that it wasn't selling. Please read before responding.

Stop arguing semantics with people. It reeks of desperation.

That wasn't a semantically attributable error. He completely made up words and applied meaning that obviously didn't exist. Everyone wants to be like me.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#119BuretsuPosted 1/21/2013 2:51:07 PM
I feel like that post there shows exactly how Buretsu and Ahnold are nothing but poor trolls, lol

That doesn't even make any sense in context...
---
#120IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/21/2013 2:52:10 PM
I have to do some internet sleuthing to find out if there were any deals on the PS3 after launch. In the meantime

People have also making a big deal out of the Wii U receiving a price cut by a retailer in the UK soon after launch.

Well looks as the PS3 got that treatment in less than a month in the UK

http://www.reghardware.com/2007/04/11/ps3_price_drops/

Makes sense based on how poorly it was selling at launch as well. I'll admit I was wrong about no price cuts that soon after launch (at least in the UK), hopefully the Wii U can turn it around like the PS3 did though.

Slim chance of Nintendo pulling it off. Sony knew how to play hardball and they clearly can't offer the things Sony could/can

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/03/28/sony-offers-up-a-100-ps3-price-cut/

That's a credit card promo lol. Maybe Nintendo needs one too.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10