Target Masive Price Drop for Wii U Deluxe!

#121BuretsuPosted 1/21/2013 3:53:20 PM
TheBonfini posted...
Buretsu posted...
TheBonfini posted...
I said there was a lull in sales, not that it wasn't selling. Please read before responding.

Stop arguing semantics with people. It reeks of desperation.

That wasn't a semantically attributable error. He completely made up words and applied meaning that obviously didn't exist. Everyone wants to be like me.

Yes, we want to be awesome sex-having people like you because we judge our self-worth entirely on how many times we totally score with some hot chick.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#122Xeeh_BitzPosted 1/21/2013 3:55:08 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
it's clearly obviously that the Wii U is not doing well at all, Retailers are putting the console on sale already, 3 months after release

ONE retailer, with an incredibly short sale (in every sense of the word).

NO OTHER CONSOLE has done this

Yeah, they have. We already gave you the freaking proof.

No, another retailer in the UK put the price down..

http://n4g.com/news/1156849/wii-u-price-drop-spotted-at-uk-retailer
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#123Baha05Posted 1/21/2013 3:56:05 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

An Online retailer.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#124IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/21/2013 3:57:17 PM
Baha05 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

An Online retailer.

Oh, that doesn't count now? Huh how weird...
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#125MegagunstarmanPosted 1/21/2013 3:57:51 PM
Arguments about how doomed Nintendo is aside, does anyone know if this is just a promotion at a single Target or if it's at all of them?

I'm a little tempted to pick one up.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#126TheBonfiniPosted 1/21/2013 3:58:29 PM
Baha05 posted...
TheBonfini posted...
You haven't noticed him speculate everyone he argues with is a kid? Yet I can't speculate the reasoning for that.

It's exactly how you are treating this topic. Instead of contributing ideas of what the reasoning why Target did this you just attack others with absolutely no proposed explanation of your own.

There HAS to be a reason he calls everyone kid. There just has to. And there is a reason Target dropped the price temporarily on the Wii-U. It is a mystery.

So you want to stoop to those levels then? I thought you were far better then that but I guess not.

And really the ony one I've been mainly arguing with is Icecream and really in terms of contributing to the topic, the topic is clearly something with a limited range because here's the thing:

Misleading topic title and ONE picture. There is not even an add in the paper and yet this one picture is enough to go "Uh oh Nintendo is in trouble" ? And yes the Sales is a mystery either way you look at it but it's so far just one store. It's pretty obvious the topic is nothing more then a bait topic anyhow.

Whoa, you act like I wished he was dead like Buretsu wishes upon Kirby. Don't start blowing things out of proportion. I know how you seriousy hate moutains out of molehills. The guy calls me a dumb kid anytime I have a differing opinion than him regarding Nintendo. To have that kind of emotional attachment to an inanimate object is indicative of someone who has never had an intimate moment with a woman. Of course, I'm speculating, much like he speculates I'm a kid, even though I link pics in my sig that proves otherwise. And not another anonymous poster on an Internet message board not taking me seriously. How will I sleep tonight with a gorgeous woman?!
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#127BuretsuPosted 1/21/2013 3:58:50 PM
Megagunstarman posted...
Arguments about how doomed Nintendo is aside, does anyone know if this is just a promotion at a single Target or if it's at all of them?

I'm a little tempted to pick one up.

I'm sure we'll soon have topics about people who went to a dozen Target stores and saw the same deal at all of them.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#128Baha05Posted 1/21/2013 4:00:00 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...

Not really, unless it's tied to an in store retailer. Because remember we have like literally TONS of online sites where you can purchase and buy items from. And besides how popular is this online retailer in the UK? Is it like Amazon.com to them?
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#129ClarkyMalarkyPosted 1/21/2013 4:06:38 PM(edited)
20 dollars? Really? Man, that is pretty massive... >.>
---
Your ugly face is starting to piss me off.
#130IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/21/2013 4:06:08 PM
Baha05 posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...

Not really, unless it's tied to an in store retailer. Because remember we have like literally TONS of online sites where you can purchase and buy items from. And besides how popular is this online retailer in the UK? Is it like Amazon.com to them?

Because there aren't tons of retail stores to buy things from either...?

And no clue, I'm not from the UK.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10