Target Masive Price Drop for Wii U Deluxe!

#171TerotrousPosted 1/22/2013 9:20:36 AM
DaMan1900 posted...
any type of sale or price cut is a cause for concern. No store will lower the price on an item that is selling at a steady pace, unless it is from the manufacturer.

Lol. Just like how Black Friday is so named because it's the worst day of the year for retailers.

Lowering the price makes sales go up, that's economics 101. If you believe the amount of additional sales will more than compensate the lost revenue on each sale, then it's worth it to drop the price.

Also, the Wii U system and Wii U games are complementary goods. If Target can get you to buy the Wii U system, you'll probably buy some games there too (even if their prices are no better than anyone else's), and then they make even more money.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Die Hard"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#172Xcalibur02Posted 1/22/2013 9:52:47 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
LOL, dunny didn't even have to post the thread to get the anklebiters to jump... just the second post. Hilarious.

(sing...) **We damage control the trolls all day, then poop our pants because they won't go away!**

Guess why they don't go away? Because they KNOW you're going to dama--

-- you know what? If you're too dumb to catch on by this point, you deserve to be baited. Have fun repeating the cycle, and my condolences to your parents. ;)

Have you ever thought about the fact that maybe there wouldn't be so much bait thrown around if your sig wasn't screaming for them to come here.

Seriously, you sig screams "Come here and troll to your hearts content." Your not exactly helping us out either.
---
Grammar: The difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****
#173DynheartPosted 1/22/2013 10:33:26 AM(edited)
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Of course the usual fanboys will downplay this. Of course.

Stirring the pot as usual. Didn't you say in another thread we debated in...you don't antagonize other people? Of course the usual fanboy put down, of course... No reason for it either. But it's you. I expect no less.

What's worse? You just wont except that people have their own point of view. Guess what? You're not the law on opinions around here. I don't know who, or what, made you think that. If someone has a different opinion, that doesn't automatically make them a "fanboy".

I'm done with that.

As for picture? It is what it is. A sale so soon? I've seen Target put CoD for sale it's first week out...when it was selling like hot cakes. For a console? It could be several factors; not in Nintendo's favor. Or...it could simply be a sale.

Honestly, people on these boards take anything and turn it into a 16X16 Rubik's Cube. AKA blowing things out of proportion/over complicating things. It goes both ways: Fans and trolls alike.

People got to stop looking at a simple piece of paper and thinking it's some kind of doom sign for this company. That sale? It is what it is.
---
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2