Target Masive Price Drop for Wii U Deluxe!

#4169bladezPosted 1/21/2013 2:50:38 PM
I hope icecream touches a live wire.
#42IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/21/2013 2:51:46 PM
Yeah, I don't remember seeing price cuts this soon on a console before. At this point the 360 And Wii were still selling out very fast, PS2 was selling very well too.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#43NyyarkPosted 1/21/2013 2:52:09 PM
Maybe the consoles with the updates preinstalled are coming, and they don't want to carry a mixed inventory so are getting a special allotment for the drop. All speculation of course.
#44AhnoldDoodPosted 1/21/2013 2:52:47 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Yeah, I don't remember seeing price cuts this soon on a console before.

You want us to really believe that no console ever had a freaking SALE?
#45IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/21/2013 2:52:56 PM
Nyyark posted...
Maybe the consoles with the updates preinstalled are coming, and they don't want to carry a mixed inventory so are getting a special allotment for the drop. All speculation of course.

Possible but doubtful.
---
#46pikachupwnagePosted 1/21/2013 2:53:00 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Oh wow, even NA retailers are slashing prices... Not good (for Nintendo).

Oh come on your above this sort of idiocy....right?\

TEMPORARY PRICE CUT! Its a freaking sale at a single target!

NINTENDOOM!
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
#47TheBonfiniPosted 1/21/2013 2:53:54 PM
Baha05 posted...
TheBonfini posted...
It's never a good sign when major retailers can't move a system that's just launched for the manufacturers suggested retail price.

I'd say the word on the street is that people are genuinely unimpressed with it missing so many features that are standard on other machines.

Need proof of this. Also aren't we in the slowest gaming month anyhow? And again is this just on Target or is there a sale for all stores?

The proof they dropped the price? Check the 1st post.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#48AhnoldDoodPosted 1/21/2013 2:54:43 PM
TheBonfini posted...

$20 off for one week in one store = price drop, duh!
#49Baha05Posted 1/21/2013 2:55:26 PM
TheBonfini posted...

Again Sale =/= Price Drop. It lasts for about a week and online there is no sales on the Target Website. And really it's just one picture of a sales ticket. No Ad or any other indication that it's large scale.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#50IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/21/2013 2:57:00 PM
Which lends further credence to my theory that they are trying to clear stock as any promos would be all store wide.
---