Target Masive Price Drop for Wii U Deluxe!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Target Masive Price Drop for Wii U Deluxe!

User Info: SuperShyGuy9000

SuperShyGuy9000
3 years ago#61
Most likely it is overstock at Target

I suppose they hope you will use your "massive" $20 savings in their store.

MASSIVE!!

User Info: Pendragoon

Pendragoon
3 years ago#62
A $20 temporary cut during the slowest selling period of the year... Yep the Wii U is doomed. This wasn't even advertised in the paper Sunday.

I'll panic when it gets Vita level price drops. I passed on a $120 3g Vita 5 months ago.
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
3 years ago#63
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...
Most likely it is overstock at Target

I suppose they hope you will use your "massive" $20 savings in their store.

MASSIVE!!

Usually when it is a promo they include a gift card instead of an actual sale because of this reason.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
3 years ago#64
Target is probably using it as a loss leader due to the fact that the supply is readily available enough to do so.

---

A loss leader, or simply a leader, is a product sold at a low price, at or below its market cost to stimulate other sales of more profitable goods or services. Using a loss leader, often a very popular good or service, is a type of sales promotion—a marketing strategy that focuses on pricing strategy. Sometimes "leader" is used as a related term and can mean any popular article, i.e., one sold at a normal price.

---

This is an awesome deal for someone who would like to buy a Wii U. Nothing more, nothing less. It's certainly not the harbinger on Nintendo's demise.

User Info: rockymin

rockymin
3 years ago#65
PENDRAG0ON posted...
A $20 temporary cut during the slowest selling period of the year... Yep the Wii U is doomed. This wasn't even advertised in the paper Sunday.

I'll panic when it gets Vita level price drops. I passed on a $120 3g Vita 5 months ago.

Yeah, I remember when there was a sale on the Wii the month after its first Christmas..oh wait!!
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile

User Info: AhnoldDood

AhnoldDood
3 years ago#66
rockymin posted...
Yeah, I remember when there was a sale on the Wii the month after its first Christmas..oh wait!!

Because, as we all know, you have connections to every single store in your entire region, right?

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
3 years ago#67
rockymin posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...

Why would anyone remember that, if it happened or not?
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit

User Info: LemonKweenstaaa

LemonKweenstaaa
3 years ago#68
Lol @ the topic title: "massive price drop"
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
http://i45.tinypic.com/35i4xlc.jpg

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
3 years ago#69
If people think there were sales this soon after the launch of other consoles: show it. Otherwise stop lying.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: Moohaha2

Moohaha2
3 years ago#70
Icecreamdunwich posted...
If people think there were sales this soon after the launch of other consoles: show it. Otherwise stop lying.

Guilty until proven innocent. Ouch!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Target Masive Price Drop for Wii U Deluxe!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived