Will the day ever come when there is a "Wii U Sex" game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will the day ever come when there is a "Wii U Sex" game?

User Info: rockymin

rockymin
4 years ago#21
Mindwipe77 posted...
yeah i see this being a hit with the soccer mom's

Why would it be? The Wii U itself isn't a hit with soccer moms either. I think you're getting confused with the original Wii.
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
4 years ago#22
ZvoLtx posted...
No. Why are you promoting teaching what I believe and personally perceive to be bad morals?

Fixed that for you. ;)
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un

User Info: SL68

SL68
4 years ago#23
I would like an ass jiggle simulator where you see the girl's butt on the touch screen, and the story aspect on the TV.

Implement this in Bayonetta 2, please.

User Info: bleedingelite

bleedingelite
4 years ago#24
To be honest, I think every video game would benefit far more from interactive sex in the game than explosive gore.

User Info: Dreamsaber

Dreamsaber
4 years ago#25
Last I heard the people that made Feel The Magic:XY/XX and The Rub Rabbits weren't planning a new game, much less a Wii U game.
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3

User Info: Faceman_

Faceman_
4 years ago#26
I've been suggesting this since I heard about the Wii U. The stylus is your tool (Finger, tongue, "brrrrrr" friend etc) and try to make her hit the big O as fast as possible! Her legs are spread on the game pad with belly up on the tv.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will the day ever come when there is a "Wii U Sex" game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived