Will the day ever come when there is a "Wii U Sex" game?

#21rockyminPosted 1/22/2013 4:53:54 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
yeah i see this being a hit with the soccer mom's

Why would it be? The Wii U itself isn't a hit with soccer moms either. I think you're getting confused with the original Wii.
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#22Rasputin77Posted 1/22/2013 8:09:16 AM
ZvoLtx posted...
No. Why are you promoting teaching what I believe and personally perceive to be bad morals?

Fixed that for you. ;)
---
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un
#23SL68Posted 1/22/2013 8:10:27 AM
I would like an ass jiggle simulator where you see the girl's butt on the touch screen, and the story aspect on the TV.

Implement this in Bayonetta 2, please.
#24bleedingelitePosted 1/22/2013 8:19:29 AM
To be honest, I think every video game would benefit far more from interactive sex in the game than explosive gore.
#25DreamsaberPosted 1/22/2013 9:20:59 AM
Last I heard the people that made Feel The Magic:XY/XX and The Rub Rabbits weren't planning a new game, much less a Wii U game.
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#26Faceman_Posted 1/22/2013 11:17:23 AM
I've been suggesting this since I heard about the Wii U. The stylus is your tool (Finger, tongue, "brrrrrr" friend etc) and try to make her hit the big O as fast as possible! Her legs are spread on the game pad with belly up on the tv.