People prefer console shortages.

#1RahzarXPosted 1/21/2013 1:56:01 PM
Nintendo should've purposely produced less than was in demand. People don't like to see consoles on shelves. Apparently.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#2Baha05Posted 1/21/2013 1:57:24 PM
Actually you have a point. Though it's a lose lose situation since if you make a console shortage people ***** about them not making enough and if you have consoles on the shelf people laugh about it not selling.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#3dudultimatenessPosted 1/21/2013 1:57:41 PM
I think for that to work you have to build a lot of hype for your product. I didn't personally see that hype for the Wii U. I could be wrong though.
---
"Don't focus on da finger or you'll miss all dat heavenry grory"
#4The_HyphenatorPosted 1/21/2013 1:57:59 PM
RahzarX posted...
Nintendo should've purposely produced less than was in demand. People don't like to see consoles on shelves. Apparently.

Sure seems that way. To read half the posts on these forums, if a console has units on the shelves after launch, it's an unnatural abomination that must be cleansed with fire.
#5RahzarX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 1:58:48 PM
dudultimateness posted...
I think for that to work you have to build a lot of hype for your product. I didn't personally see that hype for the Wii U. I could be wrong though.

There wasn't any hype for Wii or 360 either, just massive shortages creating hype.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#6BuretsuPosted 1/21/2013 1:58:54 PM
People don't have to worry about silly concepts like numbers, when you can use a simple Boolean.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit