Need any more proof that Sony is a copycat?

#31GeassMasterPosted 1/22/2013 6:21:29 AM
icarus231 posted...
Devil_wings00 posted...
icarus231 posted...
TheBonfini posted...
Why would Sony be in a hurry? They've moved more consoles than MS in a years less time and they have the specs and developers to compete with Nintendo and MS still.

They are still hurting for money

Ya but Sony isn't a gaming only company so there financial woes cannot be solely blamed on the gaming department of the company. For all we know the gaming department is the only part of sony making money.

I don't blame their gaming dept at all, however they can't afford an expensive system at a loss again.

Sony and Microsoft are both making systems they can profit from at launch(unless Microsoft is packing Kinect 2.0 in every 720). I don't see why this would be an issue.
---
Now Playing: Mugen Souls, Ragnarok Odyessy, P4G, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, DW: Gundam 2
I Have A Huge Backlog.
#32icarus231Posted 1/22/2013 6:28:53 AM
GeassMaster posted...
icarus231 posted...
Devil_wings00 posted...
icarus231 posted...
TheBonfini posted...
Why would Sony be in a hurry? They've moved more consoles than MS in a years less time and they have the specs and developers to compete with Nintendo and MS still.

They are still hurting for money

Ya but Sony isn't a gaming only company so there financial woes cannot be solely blamed on the gaming department of the company. For all we know the gaming department is the only part of sony making money.

I don't blame their gaming dept at all, however they can't afford an expensive system at a loss again.

Sony and Microsoft are both making systems they can profit from at launch(unless Microsoft is packing Kinect 2.0 in every 720). I don't see why this would be an issue.

Really i was not aware the actual specs and prices were available. Seeing as they didnt last time i wouldnt count on them not taking a loss or charging alot