When is Square Enix gonna release a new Final Fantasy exclusively for the Wii U?

#1SolnotPosted 1/21/2013 5:42:28 PM
And I mean a REAL Final Fantasy game, like the kind the PS3 and Xbox 360 get, not any of this mediocre "Crystal Chronicles" stuff.
#2GloryChaosPosted 1/21/2013 5:50:48 PM
They released a REAL Final Fantasy game earlier this week for iOS. It's a REAL final fantasy game because it was made by Square.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#3fhsfootball74Posted 1/21/2013 5:54:48 PM
GloryChaos posted...
They released a REAL Final Fantasy game earlier this week for iOS. It's a REAL final fantasy game because it was made by Square.

I hope you're not talking about Final Fantasy All the Bravest and its pay to win nonsense.
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#4ADHDguitarPosted 1/21/2013 5:59:35 PM
Because all the Sony Ponies whine that it's ruined if it's not a Playstation exclusive.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#5fhsfootball74Posted 1/21/2013 6:01:02 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
Because all the Sony Ponies whine that it's ruined if it's not a Playstation exclusive.

While I agree that notion is nonsense, but honestly can you blame them after Final Fantasy XIII?
---
In SMOD we trust.
#6ADHDguitarPosted 1/21/2013 6:03:45 PM
fhsfootball74 posted...
ADHDguitar posted...

While I agree that notion is nonsense, but honestly can you blame them after Final Fantasy XIII?

The notion that FFXIII was bad BECAUSE it was multiplat is ridiculous.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#7fhsfootball74Posted 1/21/2013 6:04:27 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...
ADHDguitar posted...

Its not bad because its multiplat its bad because its bad.
---
In SMOD we trust.
#8TalesRevenantPosted 1/21/2013 6:07:03 PM
fhsfootball74 posted...
ADHDguitar posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...
ADHDguitar posted...

Its not bad because its multiplat its bad because its bad.

^This

I don't know where you've been, but I couldn't care less if Wii U got FF or not. It's done. It has been since X. I got FF13 on launch for PS3 like everyone else, and yep disappointed.
#9omescythePosted 1/21/2013 6:36:20 PM
why make it exclusive to the wii u? not like most the fanbase has one yet or will have one for a while.
#10Reflex-ArcPosted 1/21/2013 6:41:53 PM
December Noneteenth, 20Notgonnahappen

;-)