Game Informer gives Nintendo land a 7/10

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Game Informer gives Nintendo land a 7/10

User Info: HELZERO

HELZERO
4 years ago#1
Thoughts/feelings?
Give me a real next gen system and an online zelda that revolutionizes gaming and I'll pay $1000 easy.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#2
Ok?
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: GloryChaos

GloryChaos
4 years ago#3
My only thought is that Nintendo Land is a better game than New Super Mario Bros. U and that it deserved a higher score. If this was Warioware, they'd probably give it a 9/10
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png

User Info: YamiYugi4400

YamiYugi4400
4 years ago#4
Sounds about right
Exodia - Obliterate!!!

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
4 years ago#5
7/10 is a pretty accurate score, but by GI's rating scale it's like a 2.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2

User Info: laxnd23

laxnd23
4 years ago#6
Care to explain their reasoning? Posting a score without any qualifiers makes it very hard to say whether I disagree or agree with their points.
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF

User Info: HELZERO

HELZERO
4 years ago#7
Sorry it's a fairly long article. He basically bickers about the longevity of the game. He says it's really fun at first but gets old and boring pretty quickly.
Give me a real next gen system and an online zelda that revolutionizes gaming and I'll pay $1000 easy.

laxnd23
4 years ago#8
HELZERO posted...
Sorry it's a fairly long article. He basically bickers about the longevity of the game. He says it's really fun at first but gets old and boring pretty quickly.

That's it? Wow, I thought it would've been complaints about lack of online, which I also think was a dumb idea not to include. I mean I wouldn't consider this to be the deepest game, I'd probably give it an 8 myself.
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF

laxnd23
4 years ago#9
And did he review it playing single-player, or does it not say? Because the game strikes me as a game that's awesome for multi-player, which is what I've heard, but not a game good for single player.

User Info: crucial

crucial
4 years ago#10
If I was 10 year's old I would give it a 7/10 but honestly I could not even play this all the way through to even rate it so I give it a 1/10 I like the box art.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Game Informer gives Nintendo land a 7/10

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived