Ah....I'm right again!

#21CaptainMoosePosted 1/22/2013 6:51:51 AM
Yeah, I am having fun with my WiiU, thanks for asking.
#22ish0turfac3Posted 1/22/2013 6:53:41 AM
uneedtowakeup posted...
"Can you tell me how you came to the conclusion of being right after only 3 months? I've got all night."

I said things can change but right now I'm right.

- Poor/Average sales
- Zero hype
- Zero system selling games out
- 3rd parties are silent/negative

Come on this thing is a disaster compared to the NES, SNES, N64, Wii and perhaps even GC lol.

Troll.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
\\//ulcan4life
#23DifferentialEquationPosted 1/22/2013 6:58:55 AM
jillwarren posted...

The Gamepad doesn't look like a tablet at all; those don't come with joystick and buttons you know. It is portable; it's not wired to the system. It is also a fantastic concept if for no other reason than I can play my games in my bedroom while my Wii-U is in the living room.

It might have been useful back in 1955 when nobody owned more than one television set.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#24jackorhoadsPosted 1/22/2013 7:06:54 AM
uneedtowakeup posted...
I told you so.

Of course I'm right, like always.

Having fun with your wii u guys?

Hahaha....was so obvious this system was gonna flop.

Because its concept sucks and has no system selling games.

Maybe things will change but what in the hell is Nintendo waiting for?

Oh thats right....they rushed the system out in time for Xmas.

Are you some top business man with a huge bank account or just some nobody on a computer? the point I'm making is why should anyone value your opinion?
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#25GNSatanPosted 1/22/2013 7:19:29 AM
DifferentialEquation posted...
jillwarren posted...

The Gamepad doesn't look like a tablet at all; those don't come with joystick and buttons you know. It is portable; it's not wired to the system. It is also a fantastic concept if for no other reason than I can play my games in my bedroom while my Wii-U is in the living room.

It might have been useful back in 1955 when nobody owned more than one television set.

So you have a set of game systems for every TV in your house?
Why?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRantism?feature=guide
#26bleedingelitePosted 1/22/2013 7:21:02 AM
Nobody remembers you, OP. It's like highschool all over again.
#27LemonKweenstaaaPosted 1/22/2013 7:45:31 AM
uneedtowakeup posted...
Perhaps its a troll topic but I think I have the right ti rub it in your faces after the way some of you treated me previously.

Fair is fair.

Didn't know this was grade-school playground.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
http://i45.tinypic.com/35i4xlc.jpg
#28LemonKweenstaaaPosted 1/22/2013 7:47:31 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
A: It 'flopped'
B: No it didn't
A: Yeah, it did
B: Nuh-uh
A: Yeah-huh
B: Then prove it
A: Just look at games and sales
B: Oh yeah? Well, system launch and devs learning the machine
A: Nuh-uh
B: Yeah-huh
Me: Hey... toolbags... what, exactly, does "flop" mean?
A and B: ...
Me: Is it a certain amount of money lost? A specific percentage of sales expectation loss? A quantitative decline in units sold? How do you know exactly when something has 'flopped'?
Me: Ahh, so it's a personal opinion... completely useless to argue over.
Me: Guys?... Anything?...
A and B: ... ... ... TROLL!!!

Does anything ever f***ing change around here? =/

You could always just stop posting. You complain about it so much but at the same time get a huge kick out of it and antagonize everyone.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
http://i45.tinypic.com/35i4xlc.jpg
#29SmoshCuchPosted 1/22/2013 7:53:32 AM
Rainswept posted...
Again, he claimed in the OP that

the concept is poor

You can't claim to have been proven correct about something which is entirely subjective.

there are no system selling games.
Someone else claimed that NSMBU has a huge attach rate. I won't bother to look up the numbers, because it doesn't matter anyway. There is no agreed upon sales figure that determines whether a game is a system-seller. So, again, TC can't claim to be proven right that there are no system sellers, when it's impossible to define what that requires.

You can't just come in and say he's wrong without providing some type of argument.
But TC can come in and claim that he's right without providing a cogent argument?

What is the system selling game?
NSMBU, apparently.

How is a gamepad that looks like a portable but isn't, looks like a tablet but isn't, has a screen that distracts you from the action on the TV, and can only be used 1 per console not a poor concept?
What it may or may not look like is irrelevent. You say it distracts from the TV; others will say that it compliments the TV.
If the gamepad is so terrible, why would you want more than one? You should be glad that only one person is forced to use it. The limitation is only a negative if you consider the gamepad to be the desired option, which would negate the argument that it is a poor concept.

The OP seemed pretty spot on.
Seems wildly off-base to me.

You "defense force" people bring this stuff on yourselves.
For the record, I haven't owned a Nintendo console since the original NES & GB. That doesn't mean I don't recognize a ridiculous troll when I see one.

If you were nicer to the OP in the past he obviously wouldn't have made this topic
There's no reason to be nice to trolls. They are terrible people.

now that he's able to rub it in your faces.
Clearly, he isn't.
#30anon_firePosted 1/22/2013 7:57:37 AM
So tell me TC, Does MH3U not count as a system seller as well? It was a launch title in Japan.