Amazon UK top 100

#1wisemiddsPosted 1/22/2013 12:39:24 AM
No Wii U console, no games, nothing! Doesn't Nintendo look out of the window? It needs to do something and fast.
---
3DS friend code: 3652 - 0628 - 9229
XBL, PSN: wisemidds
#2TrueBlue91Posted 1/22/2013 12:57:54 AM
wisemidds posted...
No Wii U console, no games, nothing! Doesn't Nintendo look out of the window? It needs to do something and fast.

In the top 100?!?

It's definitely dead in UK. Actually dead.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#3Baha05Posted 1/22/2013 12:58:50 AM
/Trollsurrence
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#4RainsweptPosted 1/22/2013 1:05:33 AM
Maybe if the hardware could do tesselation it would have at least one title in the top 100, but nope.
#5MotiJrPosted 1/22/2013 1:11:37 AM
That's because its cheaper to buy it elsewhere in the UK. Amazon are a ripoff.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#6Baha05Posted 1/22/2013 1:12:43 AM
Rainswept posted...
Maybe if the hardware could do tesselation it would have at least one title in the top 100, but nope.

Wonder who's alt you are.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#7RainsweptPosted 1/22/2013 1:13:44 AM
MotiJr posted...
That's because its cheaper to buy it elsewhere in the UK. Amazon are a ripoff.

I wouldn't call Amazon a "ripoff", but you're right about there being places to buy it cheaper.

Lots of stores are discounting it now since nobody wants it and they need to clear space.
#8RainsweptPosted 1/22/2013 1:17:10 AM
Baha05 posted...
Rainswept posted...

Wonder who's alt you are.

Just a long time lurker. Been watching you attempt to defend Nintendo for years on the Wii board so figured I'd come and interact with you now since there's no way you can keep this up for another whole generation.

You do more harm than good, btw.
#9Baha05Posted 1/22/2013 1:18:11 AM
Rainswept posted...
Just a long time lurker. Been watching you attempt to defend Nintendo for years on the Wii board so figured I'd come and interact with you now since there's no way you can keep this up for another whole generation.

Funny as I've never been on the Wii boards that long. Nor the Wii U or even the 3DS boards at that.
---
#10RainsweptPosted 1/22/2013 1:35:50 AM
Baha05 posted...
Rainswept posted...

Funny as I've never been on the Wii boards that long. Nor the Wii U or even the 3DS boards at that.

You know actually I confused you with another Baha. SF_Baha.

What is it with Baha's and unsuccessfully defending Nintendo consoles while turning off potential buyers with their overzealousness, rudeness, and lack of general knowledge about hardware, software, and the industry?