So is Nintendo at least PLANNING to remove the ID-tied-to-Console nonsense?

#31CaptainMoosePosted 1/22/2013 5:48:52 AM
It's funny, people who accuse others of having alternate accounts are almost ALWAYS the people who have alt. accounts. Pathetic dude.
#32hellbringherPosted 1/22/2013 5:51:27 AM
Don't get to angry. You might accidentally flame your alt.
---
Regular Show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adventure Time
#33CaptainMoosePosted 1/22/2013 5:57:34 AM
K troll.
#34EoinPosted 1/22/2013 6:07:50 AM
CaptainMoose posted...
Who cares if it transfers your games or your account? Either way you get your games. You just wanna whine about Nintendo. Boo freakin hoo.

Did you even bother reading the first post of the topic? Where the TC says the obstacle is that "a broken console means loss of those games"? What you're talking about doesn't fix that, at all.

P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
That's a system transfer, not an account transfer. The Wii U doesn't have a system transfer with other Wii U systems.

You really think it'll be different? There's nothing to suggest it will be, no matter how many insults you and CaptainMoose want to throw around.
#35hellbringherPosted 1/22/2013 6:11:03 AM
Bull winkle is mad.
---
Regular Show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adventure Time
#36Helmsly2008Posted 1/22/2013 6:11:44 AM
MisterSmee posted...
Here's the thing.

Something like an account system not tied to the console should have been there from the get-go.

Why? Cos it's going to be 20x harder trying to do this after you've released the console. It's a ridiculously stupid move by Nintendo, and most likely be a lot more difficult and cost a lot more to implement than had they just implemented it from the start.

I think it will be 2 years before this gets done, if it gets done at all.
They say they will change it sure but the question is when and I'm not confident it's soon.

Nintendo should have come out with the wii-u on the ball and with stuff like an online account system up to par. Unfortunately they've shot themselves in the foot, released a console behind the 8-ball and now have to play catch up for the next few years.

pretty much this.
#37JackalPosted 1/22/2013 6:12:16 AM
Isn't this an anti-piracy feature?
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak
#38GloryChaosPosted 1/22/2013 6:12:36 AM
Nintendo never confirmed this at all.

What they did say is that you'll be able to access your Nintendo Network account on the 3ds, future Nintendo hardware, smart phones, and computers. The expectation is that this will mean an actual account system will exist.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#39CaioNVPosted 1/22/2013 6:31:55 AM
So much stupid in here...
---
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png
#40CaptainMoosePosted 1/22/2013 6:48:58 AM
Yeah there is a lotta stupid in here. People who actually believe that Nintendo is gonna make it so you lose your software if you sell your system. The Wii isn't like that, and neither is the 3DS, all you have to for those systems is connect your system and your Club nIntendo account. Most of the people who say this crap don't even own Nintendo consoles so they don't even know what they're talking about (ie the fact that the WiiU has a yet-unused transfer feature).