Nintendo Direct tomorrow announcing new Wii U games

#91vidalmorazaPosted 1/22/2013 10:20:15 AM
VideoGamer1990 posted...
I feel sorry for the people who are hyping themselves too much. I'm not doubting the possible appearence of new games, but honestly, I'm also not doubting the disappointment that will possibly come as well.

Bayonetta 2 was first showed in a Nintendo Direct, so people can stop acting like ND are just small updates and there would be never a huge announcement...

Still, with a solid Pikmin 3 date I can call success in this Nintendo Direct, I guess they did not showed anything about Pikmin 3 date few days ago with the other dates because they already had this Nintendo Direct in mind
---
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg
#92TheBonfiniPosted 1/22/2013 10:21:34 AM
Announce WiiFitU so I know when I can get super jacked again...

And release date of 3D Mario before the holidays and I'm super pumped and know how many pennies to set aside per day to get it day 1.. Anything else is a happy bonus.

The important thing is firm release dates. Once Nintendo has confirmed it more people will invest in it.. More sales, more support, more games!
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#93Tsutarja495Posted 1/22/2013 10:23:32 AM
I don't really get overly hyped about these things, even if I do like the Nintendo Directs. I just go with the flow. I'll watch it free of expectations.
#94VideoGamer1990Posted 1/22/2013 10:25:20 AM
vidalmoraza posted...
VideoGamer1990 posted...
I feel sorry for the people who are hyping themselves too much. I'm not doubting the possible appearence of new games, but honestly, I'm also not doubting the disappointment that will possibly come as well.

Bayonetta 2 was first showed in a Nintendo Direct, so people can stop acting like ND are just small updates and there would be never a huge announcement...

Still, with a solid Pikmin 3 date I can call success in this Nintendo Direct, I guess they did not showed anything about Pikmin 3 date few days ago with the other dates because they already had this Nintendo Direct in mind

Last time I checked, it was first shown in that one Wii U conference room and then shown in the JP Nintendo Direct that played after the conference.
---
Not changing this sig until Breath of Fire VI gets announced.
Breath of Fire needs to stop resting and start waking up. People who agree: 49
#95Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 1/22/2013 10:50:28 AM
Wii Music U confirmed.
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.
#96ChronoAcePosted 1/22/2013 10:58:43 AM
The Pokemon Nintendo Direct was epic. Hopefully this one is half as good.
#97ManinstagnatePosted 1/22/2013 11:01:19 AM
I'm sure it just be RE:R, Bayonetta 2 and that rumored yoshi game and the rest would be more info on previous announcements.
#98tomloadsadoshPosted 1/22/2013 11:07:12 AM
Maninstagnate posted...
I'm sure it just be RE:R, Bayonetta 2 and that rumored yoshi game and the rest would be more info on previous announcements.

What rumored yoshi game?
#99SakurafanboyPosted 1/22/2013 11:14:02 AM
Here's to hoping we get something from Retro.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#100KEN181Posted 1/22/2013 11:18:14 AM
Monolith Soft - Baten Kaitos U

I hope to see some Bayonetta soon, just started replaying the first after the new DmC
---
Wilf > METROD > Phoenis PAUNCH!!!
Poke D/P Name: Rose FC: 4596 6778 0536