Resident Evil: Revelations is headed to 360, PS3, PC and WiiU 24/05/2013

#31PendragoonPosted 1/22/2013 10:06:06 AM
I paid $20 for the game on 3DS 4 months ago, why would I pay $50 for a HD version of the game? I was fully prepared to drop another $20 on a HD port, so I guess I'll get it a few weeks after it releases for that price.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#32SSJ2Vegeta2298Posted 1/22/2013 10:07:48 AM
Played quite a bit of the 3DS game, never finished it though. I was playing ZombiU and thinking the scanner was really really like the Genesis. Now I get it!

And just in case anyone feels rage at this not being 3DS exclusive anymore... Revelations is a true console-quality RE game that deserves to be on more than a handheld. I know it sounds like a slap to the 3DS, but this game is better than RE6 by A LOT.
---
beLIEve
Nintendo Network ID: SSJ2Vegeta
#33icarus231Posted 1/22/2013 10:09:24 AM
3D_Shado posted...
Nah, I think if I want to get "and older one" I'll emulate the original instead of a lower-res version.

Sorry sony and ms cant hadle anything more then lower-res versions
#34P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/22/2013 10:11:19 AM
SSJ2Vegeta2298 posted...
Played quite a bit of the 3DS game, never finished it though. I was playing ZombiU and thinking the scanner was really really like the Genesis. Now I get it!

And just in case anyone feels rage at this not being 3DS exclusive anymore... Revelations is a true console-quality RE game that deserves to be on more than a handheld. I know it sounds like a slap to the 3DS, but this game is better than RE6 by A LOT.

I wouldn't feel sour about it. It's already ran it's course and sold its share.
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Manhunt2, One Piece
#35SuperShyGuy9000Posted 1/22/2013 10:13:59 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Newbius posted...
What suprised me the most is it's coming to Wii U and PC

I don't see how that's surprising. What I find funny is that this makes the game available on everything but the Vita. (and the Wii but that can't run it)

Some of the comments on the video are angry about no Vita version. That could at least gave a cross-buy version
#36DarthFloatyPosted 1/22/2013 10:17:44 AM
Hmm... I could get the 3DS one for a lot cheaper. But this one is in HD in my preferred method of controls... hard to pick.
#37P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/22/2013 10:18:43 AM
DarthFloaty posted...
Hmm... I could get the 3DS one for a lot cheaper. But this one is in HD in my preferred method of controls... hard to pick.

Circle pad pro
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Manhunt2, One Piece
#383D_ShadoPosted 1/22/2013 10:19:59 AM
icarus231 posted...
3D_Shado posted...
Nah, I think if I want to get "and older one" I'll emulate the original instead of a lower-res version.

Sorry sony and ms cant hadle anything more then lower-res versions

What? We are referring to the original Resident Evil here, a PS1 game (and DS game, if you count the port/remake). What this has to do with current Sony and MS I have no idea.
#39RevOn_DXPosted 1/22/2013 10:22:59 AM
Yes, yes yes. Will totally buy. Was thinking about buying the 3DS version then the rumor popped up. Yeah, getting it for my Wii-U. WOO!!
---
Dead or Alive: Dimensions! Prepare for Busts, Ninjas, and Busty Ninjas
Samus WILL be in Dead or Alive 5 for Wii-U! Bank on it!
#40Great_Pudding_3Posted 1/22/2013 10:25:45 AM
GloryChaos posted...
Dang it, Capcom. Whatever happened to "not looking back in regards to the WiiU?"

Well whatever. This is good for those who want it. Now to await the multiplat wars between the plebeians and lowly worms.

Capcom said they didn't want to port old games to the Wii U. Although still a port, this is a brand new product that's never been released before in this format.

A blurry line, I know, but still a difference.
---
NNID: ChocoboDragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon