Resident Evil: Revelations is headed to 360, PS3, PC and WiiU 24/05/2013

#81tizzywilkillyouPosted 1/22/2013 1:40:23 PM
I'll probably pass on this unless it has online co-op.
---
i5 2550k, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3@1600mhz, EVGA GTX 550ti, 120GB OCZ SSD, 22in/1680x1050
#82TechniMyokoPosted 1/22/2013 2:12:45 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
parkourboybryan posted...

One thing though. This means the Wii U version will be the definitive version due to the two screen experience.

Also true.

On one hand i agree, on the other i ddisagre due to the lack of a trophy system, and ps3 will probably get 3d support

Dark_Link92 posted...
That is way too expensive- the 3DS version is less than half that price.

Agreed, i was expecting cheaper
#83DarkECOJakPosted 1/22/2013 2:15:11 PM
I only bought it because the cover was misspelled. It was good though.
---
Love Mystery Science Theater? Check out ROFL@TheMovies! http://www.youtube.com/user/ROFLatTheMovies?feature=mhee
#84FFXIgaiaknightPosted 1/22/2013 2:16:58 PM
better come with a reversible cover were one side has it misspeled for nostalgia sake.
---
Currently Playing: DMC: Devil May Cry (PS3)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#85Banjo2553Posted 1/22/2013 2:24:20 PM
There may be a chance that I'd get this. For some reason Raid Mode doesn't want to work on my 3DS, so I'll probably end up selling my 3DS copy and get the WiiU version.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#86ValedictorianXDPosted 1/22/2013 3:17:58 PM
TechniMyoko posted...

One thing though. This means the Wii U version will be the definitive version due to the two screen experience.

Also true.

On one hand i agree, on the other i ddisagre due to the lack of a trophy system, and ps3 will probably get 3d support

Dark_Link92 posted...

Needs to be cheaper. I'm glad that this game is coming out but Capcom is too damn greedy here. Take a look at the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, released a little more than a year ago. There were 3 pretty good games in one $50 package. You had Metal Gear Solid 3 HD, Metal Gear Solid 2 HD and Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD. Of those, Peace Walker HD was a PSP game ported over to consoles. It was valued at $20 at that time. Original PSP release ($60) was April 28, 2010. HD release for consoles was November 8th, 2011. That's a 19 month gap. For Resident Evil: Revelations, the gap between release dates is approximately 16 months. The two games were released to rave reviews with Peace Walker getting slightly better reviews overall.

Just saying...I don't see the justification for pricing a single game at $50 when the appropriate pricing for an HD title of this caliber is $20 and the pricing for the original game itself was only $40.

Also, for extra reference: Both Resident Evil 4 HD, Resident Evil Code Veronica X HD were released for $20. After being out for 17 months, Gears of War 3 (and other AAA titles released around the same time) are $30 or less. Even DOOM 3: BFG Edition ($40, originally) was considered too expensive for ANY HD release. It now sits at a cool (and humble) $23-$25 range less than THREE MONTHS after release.

What am I saying here?
To borrow from the comical Jimmy McMillan: "THE PRICE IS TOO DAMN HIGH!"

I'll give it a few months before the price of Revelations is at a socially acceptable range.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[ |||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#87SuperShyGuy9000Posted 1/22/2013 3:18:02 PM
TechniMyoko posted...

Also true.

Dark_Link92 posted...

Wii U is cable of 3D whether or not they'll add it is a different case
#88vidalmorazaPosted 1/22/2013 3:22:51 PM
GloryChaos posted...
Dang it, Capcom. Whatever happened to "not looking back in regards to the WiiU?"

Well whatever. This is good for those who want it. Now to await the multiplat wars between the plebeians and lowly worms.

They say that about games already on the Xbox and PS3, and that game is not in the Xbox or PS3...

The example was with games like RE5 or RE6...
---
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg
#89ADHDguitarPosted 1/22/2013 3:23:07 PM
IMO, the game is more suited to handhelds.

Seems like a cash grab to me.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#90SuperShyGuy9000Posted 1/22/2013 3:27:23 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
IMO, the game is more suited to handhelds.

Seems like a cash grab to me.

Well it is Capcom after all, they have been doing this since Street Fighter II