Why isnt the Wii U getting?

#21Baha05Posted 1/22/2013 1:16:25 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
No, what I'm best at doing is far more physical.

Rigghhht
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#22P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/22/2013 1:20:15 PM
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...
teamaquashock posted...
^Please keep that for future reference.

Why because that's what the publicly stated reason was

http://www.vg247.com/2012/12/18/metal-gear-rising-koji-pro-not-thinking-about-wii-u-port/

That's actually only part of the quote, here's the full one.

"Wii U is kind of a special case. The way the player interacts with the device is very different than any other device out there. So if I were to make a game for the Wii U, it would have to be a unique game."

http://www.shacknews.com/article/72928/kojima-says-wii-u-a-special-case-requires-unique-software
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Manhunt2, One Piece
#23PigfartsPosted 1/22/2013 1:41:13 PM
Baha05 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
PR bull, that's just a convenient way of telling people they aren't going to make it for wiiU without getting the hate from saying something more honest like "it's not worth our time".

Or he actually wants to make something unique for the Wii U.

Well from a business prespective, No, if they felt they could make money off it, they would make it.

The same reason why a lot of people asked by most JRPG's come out for PS3, the PR guy from NIS said there is no market for JRPGs on the XBOX 360. He's did not BS, just a simple fact.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#24kissdadookiePosted 1/22/2013 1:42:33 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Kojima wants to make a game from scratch that utilizes the Gamepad rather than making a quick port of the PS360 game.

Really? Like how he crammed MGS3 into a system that clearly does not have the horsepower to run the game at a good clip?