Tommorows Nintendo direct focusing on first party games.

#11detchibePosted 1/22/2013 1:07:35 PM
Nintendo dropping the mega Monolith bomb confirmed.

We're all going to die.
#12Baha05Posted 1/22/2013 1:07:57 PM
Honestly this is a good thing considering we already know of Pikmin 3.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#13kissdadookiePosted 1/22/2013 1:09:55 PM(edited)
I'm pretty sure that the Nintendo Direct is going to just give more previews of already announced games and then maybe some release dates. Apart from that, nothing in their upcoming release schedule since the Wii U press event in NYC will really change. So honestly, I don't find it to be that big of a deal, especially when the system needs better 3rd party support more than anything else.
#14jwillennPosted 1/22/2013 1:10:02 PM
I truly believe that Nintendo can show one THING (doesn't even matter what it is) that shows off TRUE Wii U processing muscle, surpassing anything seen of the PS3/360/Wii era, and that would be enough for people to be satisfied with the direct. Quite frankly, I think we'll get it too. That's my big ND bet for tomorrow. There's no money involved with this bet, but still...
#15kissdadookiePosted 1/22/2013 1:20:40 PM
jwillenn posted...
I truly believe that Nintendo can show one THING (doesn't even matter what it is) that shows off TRUE Wii U processing muscle, surpassing anything seen of the PS3/360/Wii era, and that would be enough for people to be satisfied with the direct. Quite frankly, I think we'll get it too. That's my big ND bet for tomorrow. There's no money involved with this bet, but still...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. We are talking about the same company here right? The company that claimed BO2 on Wii U looked vastly better than the PS360 versions? The same company that tried to make us ooooooo and ahhhhhhh over the graphical awesomeness of Pikmin 3 when that thing clearly looks like a tweaked Wii game. Not a chance man. All I hope is that we get release dates for games. That's all that anybody could really hope for to be honest (but there are some good games coming out, 101 and Bayonetta! REALLY looking forward to Bayonetta after having put in a lot of time with the new DmC, which by the way is a very very very good game).
#16EasterEggHunterPosted 1/22/2013 1:24:27 PM
3D_Shado posted...
We all know it's going to be something dumb and gimmicky. They're still trying to show off the Gamepad stuff at this point. I wouldn't expect anything impressive tomorrow, and if you do, don't cry when it ends up being something "Wii Music U" or something else ridiculous.

Well the Pokemon Direct didn't disappoint so we may be suprised with this one.
---
3DS Code: 5026-5030-0238 PM me.
Nintendo- What other gaming company has been around sincenthe 1800's?